Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
bamamcse
Larry,

Larry,
Looks like you are the savior for all of us Mitsubishi blinking green light tv owners. add me to the list, i know own a ws-65513 with a blinking green light and no display. could you send me the repair manual and instructions on how to fix this problem..

You can email to [email protected]

Thank you in advance.
Craig

bamamcse
Larry,

Larry,
I replaced the capacitors today and put the board back in, however i still get a fast blinking green light. i tested with the raw board (not in its protective covering). what is my next step. i think i have read somewhere about some other fuses.

deke40
Larry,

Larry,
Hopefully you read my desperate call for help. I have the 55711 which has the DM board problem, so if you have the step-by-step instructions. I have checked carefully the caps and cannot find any bulging?

I did by the service manual..

My email is: [email protected]

Appreciate any help

Dave

bjbwebdesign
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
So glad I found this forum. I'm also getting the blinking light on my WS55613 could you send directions to [email protected]

Thank you very much
Ben

deke40
Thanks Larry,

Thanks Larry,

Appreciate the photo instructions for the DM Board removal and check-up for my TV.

Dave

szuka48
Hey Larry i am having the

Hey Larry i am having the same problem with my ws-65513 could you please send me the directions for the repair. Thanks in advance.......

Larry Dillon
I need an e-mail address to

I need an e-mail address to send you anything.

szuka48
[email protected] I need

[email protected] I need the directions for the blinking light fix for the ws-65513, Thanks in advance

szuka48
sorry jumped the gun was

sorry jumped the gun was ahead of verifying email, got excited too find a fix for the problem.

Hogan
Larry,

Larry,

From reading the thread it looks like you know how to slay the "green blinking light" dragon.

I have a Mitsu 65511 with the same problem. Would you please send me the same file and instructions everyone has been asking for. My email is [email protected].

Thank you in advance.

-- Hogan

Stan Willis
Hi Larry, Im having the same

Hi Larry, Im having the same issue with my ws65513, could you please send me a copy of your instruction.

Thank you

FaLLouT
hey my mitsubishi medallion

hey my mitsubishi medallion tv isn't working theres a blinking green light and its not turning on or anything i did system rest and unpluged it whats wrong and how do i fix it plz i need help.

Hogan
Stan Willis said: Hi Larry,

Stan Willis said: Hi Larry, Im having the same issue with my ws65513, could you please send me a copy of your instruction. Thank you

Stan,

You need to provide your email address in the box.

szuka48
whats the best way too get

whats the best way too get the caps off the board my solder dosn't seem too melt it?

Larry Dillon
soldering iron is not hot

soldering iron is not hot enough or your using the wrong solder to coat the tip of it.

Mtnskier
Larry, looks like I have the

Larry, looks like I have the same problem as well. I understand you also sell the capacitors?? Can you email me details at [email protected]
Thanks

Stan Willis
Hogan said:

Hogan said:

Stan Willis said: Hi Larry, Im having the same issue with my ws65513, could you please send me a copy of your instruction. Thank you

Stan, You need to provide your email address in the box.

"[email protected]"

boozer
Just an update

Just an update
I've a Mitsubishi WD-Y65 65" DLP shipped in December 2006. The set was on all night. Turned off in the morning and then it wouldn't turn on about an hour later.

I unplugged/plugged it in, the green timer light flashes for about 35 seconds and then goes out. (As it should normally, I believe)

I press the MENU+INPUT keys and get a "12" no error code.

I hit the power button and the green timer light is solid and set begins it's POST.

For about 40 seconds, I can hear a motor spin up and then down a couple of times and a Fan inside do the same.

Last I hear the click of a small relay (perhaps) and then the Green Timer light goes out

I press the MENU+INPUT keys and this time I get a "66" error code.

I repeated this a number of times and once it ended with the red LAMP led staying lit but all others ended with the "66" code.

I replaced the lamp ($250) and was good to go. Still love the picture on this.

Thanks and God Bless!
Brian

al fergusson
Well Larry. You know what I

Well Larry. You know what I am looking for to. Yes my 5 year old ws-65613 is blinking non stop. I went on vacation and plugged it in. It started to blink, but came on. Now 6 days later it will not stop blinking. Can you help me fix this. I would love to fix it myself,but I am not to good with electronics. I know how to soder and if know what to replace and where it is I know I can do it. Please help. Do you know how to clean the lenses?

Thanks
Dennis
[email protected]

szuka48
well I replaced my caps and

well I replaced my caps and plugged it in and its still blinking so what too look at next?

Larry Dillon
reeatthe dm into the

reeatthe dm into the connectors without the dM case, first, follow the reinstalation at the end of the repair directions to the letter.

szuka48
dose it make a difference

dose it make a difference without the box?

bajangal
Hi,

Hi,
I found this thread as many others have. The dreaded blinking green light. The TV came back on after multiple unpluggings and repluggings but I believe I'm on borrowed time. Please email the instructions and/or recommendation on a new TV that is well made for Christmas lol.

Thank you so much for the information here. It was the first thread that popped on google and really isolates the problem for those of us with this TV.

Jack Simpkins
[email protected]

Matt41
Larry- Same problem with my

Larry- Same problem with my 65813- can you email the instructions to [email protected] Thanks

Jennifer W
Larry,

Larry,

Can you please send me a copy of the manual for the W-55513 for the green blinking light problem? We have someone looking at the TV.

Thanks

Hogan
Larry Dillon said: send them

Larry Dillon said: send them to where?

[email protected]

deke40
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

Decided not to mess with the 55711 tv, because I'm not aexactly sure what I'm doing. Did get a DVD picture on the screen, but when the television was moved it went back to green light static.

Is their any likelihood of you knowing a honest amateur tech in the West San Fernando valley, California who can get this unit working? Regular TV companies charge an arm and a leg and I'm retired on disability.

Hate to trash this unit?

thank you,

Dave

raxs76
hey larry i have mit ws65513

hey larry i have mit ws65513 with the same problem can you send me instruction i really appreciate it.

locofta
have same problem on ws-65517

have same problem on ws-65517 won`t power up just blinking green light any help will do thanks in advance

Hogan
For those who might not have

For those who might not have looked back in this thread far enough, check out http://www.jyerdon/tv/ for pictures and repair instructions.

-- Hogan

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore