Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rusty2000
Larry, you seem to be a very

Larry, you seem to be a very busy person. Its great to see someone help alot of people. Could I please get some instructions as well. Thanks.

I have a ws-65909. These damn things should've been recalled. We'll atleast I know not to go Mits again. This wasn't just a design flaw in one model, but every model made from 2001 and on.

Thanks, again.

[email protected]

bakersacres9415
Larry... Same problem with

Larry... Same problem with the blinking light on the WS-65613. Would you mind sending me the instructions to [email protected]?

Thanks so much!
Mandy

Brian Co
Larry, will you please send

Larry, will you please send me the instructions for Mitsubishi model # wd-52725. I have the blinking green light, and my tv won't power on. My email address is [email protected].

Thank You

Thomas M
Mr. Dillon,

Mr. Dillon,

I also am having the curse of the blinking green light. I have a Mitsubishi ws-65513 and would be forever grateful if you would send me the repair instructions. Thanks! [email protected]

worm
Is there a class action suite

Is there a class action suite again Mitsubishi for this problem

namellap
I also have the green light

I also have the green light problem on my Mitsubishi 65819. I have had the TV for 6 years and it has been perfect until now. I have inspected the boards for the obvious burnt traces or burnt components and nothing looks bad. Should I remove the boards and check for cold solder joints? Any help would be appreciated tremendously.

Thanks
Scott

FreakManUltra
Larry,

Larry,
I have a Ws-65513 with the blinking green light of doom. Can you send me the reapir info please? [email protected]

Thanks a bunch!

~Stephen

~Joni
I have the WD52725 that is in

I have the WD52725 that is in for repair to fix the blinking green light and I was told that the repair will cost $700. They will not be able to fix the chassis assembly and the only option is to send it back to Mitsubishi for them to repair it. Mitsubishi is obviously not disclosing the specific problem they know these DLP's have and they are trying to extort another $700 from me on top of the $4,000 I have already spent on this t.v.

I also have the WD62725 with horizontal white lines and I called Mitsubishi to complain about both of these t.v.'s today. The lady told me to press the reset button on the WD62725 which triggered the blinking green light. She then instructed me to unplug the t.v. and plug it back in. I did and now the t.v. will not power up and the light is still blinking. Before she had me press reset I had picture, sound, everything ... now we cannot get the light to stop blinking nor can we get any picture or sound. Thanks to her 'troubleshooting' my t.v. is now broken. I asked her what to do if the light will not stop blinking. She told me to take it into an authorized service center!!!!!

This reset button has always been a problem on both of my t.v.'s and I honestly wonder what the whole point of the button/light is. Especially, when Mitsubishi tells me to press it to try to 'fix' my problem and now I have a broken t.v. that worked before I called Consumer Relations.

tonytrip
I also, to have this problem

I also, to have this problem .. Stupid TV ,, so expensive & so worthless of faulty equipment . What a Bang for your buck ha .. That little green light that bugs the hell out of me ... I to need some help if you can send me the repair manuals or a way to by pass this somehow .... Thanks a Million , trillion .. 2 all

tonytrip
Larry Having the same problem

Larry Having the same problem .. Need to fix my self (green light) . please e-mail me the instruction 2 repair.. [email protected]

ATMJOHN
Larry I am having the same

Larry I am having the same problem. I just registered for your fourm but not sure how to read all the information. Please send me the info on replacing the capasitors on the Mitsubishi DM board. My e-mail address is ATMJOHN @AOL.COM. Thank you.

sdmars
I am having the same blinking

I am having the same blinking problem with my Mit's TV.
Can you send me the info to replace the DM board?
my email is [email protected]

thank you very much.

Potroast
Larry, if you are still

Larry, if you are still monitoring this thread, can you please email me the instrucyions as well. Same green blinking problem happened to me this week. Dead TV.

[email protected]

dkem
Larry, Can you send me the

Larry, Can you send me the info also. I know how to solder, I used to be a elec tech. 20yrs ago. thanks in advance.

[email protected]

MartyMart
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

Same problem, after a power failure my 65' Mitsubishi wont turn on and the green light on the front keeps flashing. Please send the instructions.

Thanks,

[email protected]

Tony Nguyen
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I am having the same blinking trouble on my 55

Potroast
If any of the previous

If any of the previous posters have received the instructions and are still monitoring this thread, there appear to be quite a few of us who would like to see if we can get our hands on a copy of the repair instructions.

Anyone out there willing to forward what you received?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Webb
Just sold my 65 to a friend

Just sold my 65 to a friend of the family and it is flashing the green lights and turning off I will need the instructions to try to salavage the tv, thanks a bunch larry my email is [email protected]

dkem
I need the instructiions too.

I need the instructiions too.
\
please send to [email protected]

55" blinking light problem

Is there anybody out there with these instructions??????

GaryC
Larry, I also have the same

Larry, I also have the same problem and would really appricate it if you could forward me the info also. Thanks

[email protected]

GaryC
Larry I need the info also -

Larry I need the info also - my light has been blinking for a month

Thanks so much!

[email protected]

shocker
Hi Larry- same problem with

Hi Larry- same problem with blinking light. Model#WS-48513
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Shocker

Potroast
http://hdtvoice.com/voice
airwright
I also have the blinking

I also have the blinking light on my Mitsubishi 52525 can you also send me the capacitor instructions.
[email protected]
THANKS

airwright
One more question about my

One more question about my Mitsubishi wd 52525 while i have it opened up is there any mirrors, lenses, etc. that can be cleaned? The picture seems to have diminished since it was new (4 years old) I just replaced the lamp and it did help some.

Hogan Again
In addition to the post by

In addition to the post by Potroast on Dec. 14, 2008, you might want to look at the following for step-by-step instructions and pictures:

http://www.jyerdon.com/tv/

Good luck.

-- Hogan Again

Hogan Again
Here's another step-by-step

Here's another step-by-step instructions with photos for fixing your Mitsubishi "Green Blinking Light" problem:

http://www.jeremyburns.com/Mitsubishi-Green-Blinking-Light-Fix.pdf

Good luck.

-- Hogan Again

Anthony 7
Same problem blinking green

Same problem blinking green timer light on my Diamond 65 inch projection, TV will not turn on. Had a voltage regulator board replaced 2 months ago at over $400, now this! TV is only 7 yrs old. Shame on Mitsubishi for not stepping up and taking care of their customers...last Mitsubishi I ever buy. TV was working fine until I unplugged it to rearrange some things, plugged it back in a couple minutes later and got the blinking green light. Can you send me the repair details?

Anthony 77
Larry, We have a WS65513 that

Larry, We have a WS65513 that has a blinking green light. Came home to it yesterday. Please send instructions on how to fix.

Thanks!!!!!

rick25
I have the same blinking

I have the same blinking light. Can you send me a copy of your instructions?
[email protected]
Thanks

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore