Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gutterbombs
Larry Dillon said: That is

Larry Dillon said: That is not what caused this problem. The unit gets hot inside the metal case. I recommend that hi-temp capacitors are replaced with the old ones. And yes there are pictures and numbers to go by. Good Luck, and let us know how this repair works out for you. I am sending you the directions.

I am having the same problem.  My email address is [email protected].  I would greatly appreciate the assistance in fixing this problem. 

Thank you.

tbully
Wrong thread! I moved to the

Wrong thread! I moved to the wd-62825 section.

Sorry

CMG123
Thanks for Nothing LARRY ,

Thanks for Nothing LARRY , no instructions for me been waiting for a month ! Anyway if anyone wants a WD-62825 its going out to the road tonight for garbage. Maybe "LARRY" will help someone else !

joeaksa
CMG123,

CMG123,

Guess Larry will have to refund your money for what you paid him to help you with the television?

Hate to surprise you but I really doubt that Larry gets paid a penny for spending his free time here on the board while helping these people, your worthless a$$ets among them. I am the moderator for several internet forums and BBS's and do it to help others, just like Larry I would guess. Hopefully it gets done but there are times that I actually have work to feed my family and pay the morgage and am not able to cover everything.

Too bad that Larry did not get back to you but am sure that "your refund is in the mail" and you will get it any day now!

Hey Larry, you cannot make everyone happy all the time. My TV is working fine due to you and really appreciate the help!

Joe A

Larry Dillon
Thanks Joe!I got paid for

Thanks Joe!I got paid for this? lOL News to me! must have gotten lost in the mail! sorry cmg I do sometimes overlook folks but do get to most.Joe, who said anything about getting paid for helping? I wish!Glad I was able to help you Joe, there is a rose in the garden sometimes.

Larry Dillon
I wish I knew where to get

I wish I knew where to get the set from.

The Mighty B
Larry,

Larry,

Different person, same story. Non-stop blinking "green light of death" on a WS-65513 after four years of average usage. Can you send me the repair instructions / service manual as well? The email is:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!
B

Phillykecks
Hello Larry, We have a ws

Hello Larry, We have a ws 55813 and this am the unit would not power on and the green light started blinking. My husband is quite handy and an automotive master tech, so I am sure he can solder it. I thought it would be great to say good news and bad news hunny... tv's broke... but I have directions on how to fix! Can you email me the directions to [email protected].

Thanks a bunch!

violet019
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have a WS-65513 that would not turn on and had the blinking green light issue. After replacing the suggested four capacitors my TV was back to working condition. Unfortunately after using the TV only a couple of times it is back to having a wavy picture when I turn on the TV. This is what happened when my TV stopped working before. Do you have any other suggestions as to what may fix my problem? These are the capacitors that I used to replace the old ones:
http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=EKMG160ELL102MJ16Svirt...

Thank you in advance.

73Camaro
i have the same problem and

i have the same problem and was wanting to know if you could please send me the same instructions thank you

73Camaro
same problem larry could you

same problem larry could you send me the instructions also thank you very much

friedx100
I have the dreaded blinking

I have the dreaded blinking light, could you please send me the instruction Larry.

[email protected]

Yukonjoe
I have a 65 mit WD65732 DLP

I have a 65 mit WD65732 DLP tv with the non stop blinking 3 green light problem. I bought this TV with this problem in hopes to fix it and when i went to replace the caps i noticed someone already did. their work is poor and it seems like the caps they used are the wrong value or somthing casu they dont fit and they have the 2 that are real close n at a crazy angle just to fit them. I would appriciate any help in figuring out what the actual cap values should be and also where to look next on th DM board if these cpas dont fix the problem. thanks for all you help

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
I do not have any info on

I do not have any info on that model of set sorry.

jeremy.moore
Hi Larry, can you send me a

Hi Larry, can you send me a copy of the info on the WS 65513? My parent's TV has the green blinking light problem, and I want to fix it for them while I'm on leave. (I'm in the Air Force, so I don't get much time home. I'd like to do something nice for them if I can) Thanks.

[email protected]

friedx100
Hello Larry, looks like you

Hello Larry, looks like you missed me a few posts back, could I please get that soldering info on the WS 65513. 

[email protected]

greg000
i need a book Mitsubishi

i need a book Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light Previous Thread | Next Thread

ShortBusTech
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

I am having the similar blinking green light except I stil have a working set. It just started this last weekend when we turn on the set by remote the light blinks for a minute or so then the TV comes on and stays on until we turn it off; so I'm guessing the caps are on their way out. I would appreciate the info you have on repairing this problem along with the service manual and any other advise you can offer. Bravo Zulu and thanks for all your hard work on this post.

Jerry ([email protected])

Larry Dillon
I will send you the repair

I will send you the repair documents as yes the caps should be changed even if they ware not totatally bad yet but your problem sounds like you need to go into the setup menu and turn off the power saver feature. this will probably fix your problem for now BUT rest assure the capacitors if not changed out WILL damage the DM in your set.GOOD LUCK

BruceJ
Larry, could you please send

Larry, could you please send me a copy of the capacitor fix?
[email protected]
Thanks!!!
Bruce

fritzfla
Larry Dillon said: If you are

Larry Dillon said: If you are handy, and can solder, you may be able to save about 700 bucks if not more. There is a very common problem with these Mitsubishi TV sets. There is a digital board inside these puppies called the DM board. A lot of times there are four capacitors that go bad inside of these TV sets. Sometimes, depending on how bad the capacitors are, and if the capacitors did not blow out anything else on the Dm board, you can simply replace these four capacitors and this will fix your TV set. The average that this works on is about 65 to 70 % of the sets can be repaired with this fix. The others are power supply issues or the DM board has other issues.

Can yu please send me the instructions?

Thanks so much!  

fritzfla
Can you please send me a copy

Can you please send me a copy of the instructions?

[email protected]

Thanks,

Fritz

Chingu
Please add me to the list.

Please add me to the list.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Chingu

EWillgohs
Hi, I would love a copy of

Hi, I would love a copy of the repair instructions also, sent to
[email protected]

Thanks a ton!!

Eric

dsiggy
I have a Mitsubishi WS-55805

I have a Mitsubishi WS-55805 that this happened on. I was able to remedy it by unplugging waiting a minute and plugging back in. So, I got lucky it seems! Would be nice to get these instructions in case the next time I don't get so lucky...

[email protected]

Thanks!

Larry Dillon
sorry the repir does not

sorry the repir does not include this model number

Kharmon10
Larry,

Larry,
can you please send me the instructions on the blinking light problem. Just got it the other day.

thanks,
[email protected]

honey8015
can you please send me the

can you please send me the info on how to fix my tv. mitsubishi ws-65513, i have the green blinking light with no power, thanks

jcana
hi, I have the same green

hi, I have the same green blinking light problem with a ws-55513 could you send the instrctions to [email protected]

kandy12
Larry, I've got a WS-65513

Larry, I've got a WS-65513 with this blinking green light problem too. can I get a copy of your Guide to changing the caps. Thanks

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore