Larry,

Larry,

Can you please email the instructions for a WS65513 to:

[email protected].

thanks

AndyinArlington
Larry,

Larry,

Could you please send me your instructions and the factory service manual. I have a 65813. For about a year now I have been having intermittent convergence issues and difficuty powering on the set. Resets and unplugging combined with repowering on have always cleared it up before. But now I cannot power on at all and am consistently getting the green light for only 3 seconds.

AndyinArlington
Larry,

Larry,

Just posted, did not realize I had to put my email in the body of the message, it is [email protected]

Thanks!

AndyinArlington
Larry,

Larry,

Sorry for the confusion here, but my Model is 65819 not 65813. Info from two immediately preceeding posts.

My email is [email protected]

Symptoms are: For about a year now I have been having intermittent convergence issues and difficuty powering on the set. Resets and unplugging combined with repowering on have always cleared it up before. But now I cannot power on at all and am consistently getting the green light for only 3 seconds.

Could you please send me your instructions and the factory service manual? Thank You

theguy2b
i have a ws65713 with

i have a ws65713 with blinking green light issue also please email fis info to [email protected]

thank you thank you thank you!

baloha
Larry, could I also get a

Larry, could I also get a copy of the repair instructions for the blinking light on the WS-55513?

[email protected]

SDC
Hi Larry, Can you send the

Hi Larry, Can you send the instruction for the Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light to [email protected]??? Thanks Steve

SDC
Hi Larry, Can you send the

Hi Larry, Can you send the instruction for the Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light to [email protected]??? Thanks Steve

Cathryn
Hi Larry!

Hi Larry!

Wow...this Blinking Green Light Problem with the Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking is like an epidemic! I have the same problem with my TV. I hate to be a bother, but would you mind emailing me with your instructions?

[email protected]

Thank you so much! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! You are TRULY awesome!

Cathryn

selldacars
Larry- Same problem with

Larry- Same problem with mine. Would love your directions. Please send to
[email protected] Thanks.

selldacars
Larry. have the same problem

Larry. have the same problem would love the directions. Please send to [email protected] Thanks

selldacars
Larry would love the

Larry would love the directions.

[email protected]

Thanks.

sr4
Hi glad i found this page, i

Hi glad i found this page, i also have the Mitsubishi WS65513 with the blinking problem. I swapped out the 4 caps and the problem remains. Any ideas before i toss it to the curb. The repair shops near me want between 500 and 1000 dollars to repair. Thanks

Larry Dillon
make sure the DM is seated

make sure the DM is seated properly, as instll it without the case first then se if the light goes out after a minute or so, thn UNPLG and reinstall the case around the DM. GOOD LUCK.

bigdogdav
hi larry i to am having the

hi larry i to am having the dreaded green light issue lost power in a storm and tv won`t reboot. could you please send me the info and instructions on how to repair the caps on the dm board and the service repair manual
i have a mitsubishi medallion ws-48613 my e-mail is [email protected] thanks

sr4
I was able to get the TV to

I was able to get the TV to work but i had to put the card in without the box as it crushed the caps. I grounded the card and all seem to be working again. Thanks

TLW
It's alive, It's alive!....

It's alive, It's alive!.....Larry, it works....my WS65613 is working again. thanks for your help and the others on here with their comments. It cost me a total of 234.00. It first started out with replacing the 4 capacitors on the DM board (the directions on removing the board were great!), after removing the DM board. I decided to take it to my tv repair shop and have them replace them. After getting my board back a two days later, I placed the board back and gave it a try. Unfortunately, I was still plagued with the blinking green light. So I decided to have them come out and look at it. Well, come to find out, I hadn't placed the DM board seated properly. The tech tried it again,plugged it in and low and behold...It worked! So it cost me an extra 189.00 to have the tech guy come out, but hey, it was worth it. so the total cost was 234.00

SDC
SURE WOULD BE NICE IF THIS

SURE WOULD BE NICE IF THIS LARRY WOULD ACTUALLY SEND THE INSTRUCTION????

Omar Serrano
Larry,

Larry,
I'm also a victom of the green blinking light of death, on my WS-65513, would you please send a copy of the repair info. email: [email protected]
Thanks,
OSD

Larry Dillon
send them to where? I cannot

send them to where? I cannot gues who thi is or where to send them too!!?

Omar Serrano
Larry,

Larry,
I'm also a victom of the green blinking light of death, on my WS-65513, would you please send a copy of the repair info. email [email protected]
Thanks,
OSD

SDC
Here  

Here

tankforemen
Hey Larry, I got the same

Hey Larry, I got the same problem with the blinking light. I have the board out and also bought the good replacement capacitors that you suggested. My problem is that I live in a one horse town and there is no one that will put them on the board. Any suggestions as to where i might send it? E-Mail [email protected] Thanks

Matt S
Larry Dillon said: If you are

Larry Dillon said: If you are handy, and can solder, you may be able to save about 700 bucks if not more. There is a very common problem with these Mitsubishi TV sets. There is a digital board inside these puppies called the DM board. A lot of times there are four capacitors that go bad inside of these TV sets. Sometimes, depending on how bad the capacitors are, and if the capacitors did not blow out anything else on the Dm board, you can simply replace these four capacitors and this will fix your TV set. The average that this works on is about 65 to 70 % of the sets can be repaired with this fix. The others are power supply issues or the DM board has other issues. If you would like to attempt to repair your TV set, I will send you the instructions on how to do so.  If you do not know how to solder well, do not attempt to replace the capacitors yourself. Pay a pro to do this for you. After all you are already saving a bundle of cash. Leave an e-mail address, and I will forward you the fix with and without the light engine. And if the capacitors inside the board are not swollen on the tops, as the direction shows you what they look like, change the capcitors anyway. I have had a few that looked good but the capacitors were on their way out. Good Luck

Larry, Can you help me I have this TV and this is exactly what it is doing. If you could send me the schematic and or the diagram because I just see on heck of alot of boards. I can solder and desolder. I would appreciate your help. My email address is [email protected] I take it all I need to do is go to radio shack for the capacitors? Thanks Again

Larry Dillon
no you DO NOT USE radio shack

no you DO NOT USE radio shack capacitors!!!THERE will be a link on the bottom of the e-mail for you to order the proper caps.

sr4
I read this a bit late, as i

I read this a bit late, as i went and bought my CAPS at Radio Shack. The TV works fine now though. What problems will i face by using these. Thanks

oic12
Hi Larry - could you copy me

Hi Larry - could you copy me on the cap repair procedure for a WS65713? [email protected] - thx

Larry Dillon
tim c they will for sure go

tim c they will for sure go bad in a few months and then most likly take the dM board out with it so if you can aford to spend 1000 bucks in a few months use them it should cost you now less thn 10 bucks and a few hours of your time.

Larry Dillon
tim c they will for sure go

tim c they will for sure go bad in a few months and then most likly take the dM board out with it so if you can aford to spend 1000 bucks in a few months use them it should cost you now less thn 10 bucks and a few hours of your time.

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore