Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
sr4
Hi Larry

Hi Larry
can you send me the part number or repair guide for the repair and i will swap the radio shack ones out. I also saw a cap that has had a melt down on the right front board if looking from the rear of the set. im not sure what the board controls but the cap is large. Thanks Larry.

[email protected].

sr4
SDC has posted a new comment:

SDC has posted a new comment:
I have a guide for Mitsubishi WS48513, 55513, 65513, 73513, 48613, 55613, 65613 cause I had to pay for this a small donation would be appreciated.

Thanks for your offer but I believe Larry Dillon offers his repair guide free to the members of Techlore. Take care

SDC
Larry Dillon .. please

Larry Dillon .. please contact me, I bought a guide off ebay paid $40 for it, I want to send you a copy to see if it is yours... Thanks [email protected]

bdttmh
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I have the consistent most aggravating green blinking light on my tv. I have a Mitsubishi WS 65513. Will you please send me the instructions on fixing the problem.

Thank you in advance.
Brian

lulu
Larry I have the same problem

Larry I have the same problem, blinking green light Mitsubishi WS 65513. Could you send me a copy also on how to fix it?

lulu
Sorry I forgot to include the

Sorry I forgot to include the email. [email protected]

sr4
September 28, 2008 8:27 AM

September 28, 2008 8:27 AM

Hi Larry
can you send me the part number or repair guide for the repair and i will swap the radio shack ones out. I also saw a cap that has had a melt down on the right front board if looking from the rear of the set. im not sure what the board controls but the cap is large. Thanks Larry.

[email protected]

dimples
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Hope all is going well for you - there are a lot of us out here pulling for you!

OK, I replaced the 4 caps on the DM board of my Mitsubishi WS-55513 and VOILA!,
it powers up and no blinking green light. However, now I can no longer receive any stations. The menus come up just fine, but when I run the memorize channels function on all three antenna inputs (I have a rooftop antenna) no channels are recognized. I have checked the antenna and lead in and it is functional. Any ideas?

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks for any help you can give me.

GR

sr4
Dimples

Dimples
i had the same problem so i took out the mits remote and reset the TV like i did when it was new and the cable worked fine again. Hope it works for you.

Do you have the part number of the 4 caps you used? i used Radio Shack one's and Larry said ill be having trouble again within a few months.
Please send the part number to

[email protected]. Thanks

frankv
Larry could I have the manual

Larry could I have the manual on the WS65513 fix. I changed the caps and my first run didn't work. I will try again. I checked my soldered connections and one was a little loose. Please advise also where I could simply order the DM board directly.

david wood
Randy, That sounds simple

Randy, That sounds simple enough. My set worked for about 6 months after replacing cap's now all i get is a blank screen. I can pull up the menu but none of the inputs work ie. cable,dvd... I've been told that theres a 9v regulator on the signal board that may be bad order. It is IC9C25 type bao9fp. part #270p677030. I am awaiting the arrival of it now but will post if that clears up the problem. Brass

amadus
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,
Im sure you hear this countless times but I too would like a copy of your repair instructions for a Mits wd62525 "green light prob" thanks very much
Andreas
[email protected]

frankv
Larry could I have the manual

Larry could I have the manual on the WS65513 fix. I changed the caps and my first run didn't work. I will try again. I checked my soldered connections and one was a little loose. Please advise also where I could simply order the DM board directly. My email addy is [email protected]

dc0011
Larry or anyone else,

Larry or anyone else,
I have a WS 65713 and have the same continuous blinking light issue. Is the fix the same as for the WS65613? If so, could you please send me the repair instructions for the fix? It would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]

Omar Serrano
Larry,

Larry,
I'm also a victom of the green blinking light of death, on my WS-65513, would you please send a copy of the repair info.

email: [email protected]

Thanks,
OSD

sr4
frankv said: Larry could I

frankv said: Larry could I have the manual on the WS65513 fix. I changed the caps and my first run didn't work. I will try again. I checked my soldered connections and one was a little loose. Please advise also where I could simply order the DM board directly. My email addy is [email protected]

I know this is a pain but, take the card back out and reinstall it without the square metal can. Make sure the cards seats in correctly and then try the TV.  Move-bend the grounding ribbons out of your way.

I had the same problem after i swapped out the caps but it was that the can the card is in prevented me from snapping the card in correctly. I ended up discarding the can and the card works fine. I used only the front grounding ribbons to ground the front metal piece of the card.

Ive had the back of the TV off so many times now it takes me about 15 min to complete the job now, with my battery screw driver, but it is a pain in the ass.  

Sterling
The blinking green light of

The blinking green light of death visited my house last night aaahhhhh, we had hoped to escape this fate by offering cookies every night to the god of blinking green lights. Could someone please forward Larry's instructions for repairing the WS55813 as I'm sure that Larry has been overwhelmed.....Thanks.

tkripper
The blinking green light of

The blinking green light of death has decided to visit my WS65513 today much to my displeasure.

Larry can you please send the information and instructions for repairing this to [email protected]

Thank you very much

jmakula
Larry or anyone else: I have

Larry or anyone else: I have a Mitsubishi WS-55859, which has the blinking green light. Doing the system reset does nothing; it just keeps blinking, even after re-booting.

Can you please email me the repair instructions or send a link to them. Thank you.

MarkGolden
Hi Larry, I also have this

Hi Larry, I also have this problem with the blinking green light on my WS-65513. Could you please send me the directions for repairing this problem. Thank you.

email is [email protected]

Vickykk
Hi Larry, I also have this

Hi Larry, I also have this problem with the blinking green light on my WS-65513. Could you please send me the directions for repairing this problem. Thank you.
My email is [email protected]

violet019
Hi Larry, I am having the

Hi Larry, I am having the same blinking green light issue on my WS-65513. Could you please send me the directions for repairing this issue. Thank you in advance. My email address is [email protected]

RustyBucket
Hello Larry, I can't beleive

Hello Larry, I can't beleive so many people have the same problem with their Mitsubishi. I have a W65513 and it blinks and blinks and blinks. Could you e-mail the fix instructions. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thank you much for your trouble.

teri g
Hi could i also have the fix

Hi could i also have the fix for the little green flashing light problem as mine is doing this also and also the cleaning manual..Thank You very very much.
[email protected]

mikeoh
I also have a 65513 that is

I also have a 65513 that is blinking the green light and won't power on. Can you send me the instructions and manual to [email protected] ?

mikeoh
I have a 65513 that is

I have a 65513 that is blinking the green light also. Can you send me the instructions and manual? [email protected] Thank you very much in advance.

HenryL
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I have the same problem-green light blinks, blinks. Could you e-mail me the repair instructions.
the address is [email protected]
Thank you in advanced.

suprasweet
Hi! I have the same problem

Hi! I have the same problem with the blinking green light. The TV does not turn on. Can you please email me the manual? Thanks so much!!! My email is [email protected]

matt4444
I have the same issue with

I have the same issue with the green blinking light. Its a WS65613, could you please email me the instructions. Its [email protected]

phatj1978
Larry,

Larry,
Please send me the repair.

Thanks,
Phatj

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore