2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
kandy12
Sorry Larry

Sorry Larry
My e-mail is [email protected]

Larry Dillon
you sure of the e-mail? It

you sure of the e-mail? It cam back as undeliverable, says e-mail does not exsit!

TJarman
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Same problem here. Can you send me the repair and service manual so that I can replace the capacitors. My green light will not stop blinking either.
My email address is [email protected]
Thank you for your help.
Terry

jgrover
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,
I replaced the caps on our WS-65513, but still no luck. Have the flashing symptom as well. When you plug the tv in, you can hear a slight 'click' - like the sound of a relay. I'm wondering if we don't have some trouble on the power side....Thoughts? Any advice, please send to [email protected] Thanks!!!!

BigFrank
I need the information to fix

I need the information to fix the blinking light problem as well.

You can send it to [email protected]

Indy786
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Same issue here (blinking green light) - Can you please send the instructions for my 65" Mitsubishi to [email protected]?

I would really appreciate it

Thanks!

AboSeo
I have the same issue on a WS

I have the same issue on a WS-73513 Need help... Flashing green light of death!
Please send repair instuctions... Would greatly appreciate it!

Larry Dillon
I need an e-mail address to

I need an e-mail address to send to you!

HD-BBQ
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,
Have the same problem - no picture, blinking green light. Have a Mitsubishi Projection HD 73inch model. Can you email the repair and service manual? My email address is [email protected].

Thanks for your help; not just for me, but for all those you support
DMG

Jim Pruneski
Larry,

Larry,

I have model WS55859 with a blinking timer light. Could you please send your repair instructions to [email protected].

Thank you.

Jim

Larry Dillon
I tried to send them to you

I tried to send them to you but your e-mail refused the large file. it said I went over your maximum allowable recieving for a file?

Indy786
Larry Dillon said: I tried to

Larry Dillon said: I tried to send them to you but your e-mail refused the large file. it said I went over your maximum allowable recieving for a file?

I am sorry Larry.  Can you please try to send to [email protected]?  Hopefully I get it there.

Thanks again!

wei
Hi Larry, same problem,

Hi Larry, same problem, please eamil the instruction

thanks a lot [email protected]

stonecat6
It is the dreaded blinking

It is the dreaded blinking green light - and blank screen. I am out of warranty, and desperately need to gtry to fix my TV before I call the repairman, and fork out $$$ - Kindly email me the file for the fix...

[email protected]

Derek S
hello,

hello,
I have the blinking green light issue.

Could you please email the procedure to change out the compasators or the best way to fix problem. When i opened the back of the tv i found a few blown compasators on the far right side with white goo coming out of them.

PLEASE EMAIL ME THE MANUAL TO [email protected]

THANKS!

Larry Dillon
bad capacitors do not leak

bad capacitors do not leak out white goo. That is silicon glue ussd in manufacturing of the set.

Larry Dillon
bad capacitors do not leak

bad capacitors do not leak out white goo. That is silicon glue ussd in manufacturing of the set.

KBIKE
Larry

Larry

By any chance do you have any info for Mit WS65903, if so please send it to [email protected] ,it appears to be dead, also found some liquid on the P.C. board under one of the tubes,left side what does this indicate.

Thanks for any help that can be given on this repair,
Rich

Larry Dillon
You have a seal leak in one

You have a seal leak in one of the picture tubes. there is collant inside the fronts of all the tubes between the lens and the surface of the picture tube. To keep it cool.you will need to repair the bad seal in the picture tube, and find out what the collant did to the set. a hard call without troubleshooting a little first.

Chingu
Larry - Did you try to send

Larry - Did you try to send me the doc? Haven't seen anything come through.

BTW: I left the TV unplugged for a few days and it started working again. Not sure for how long though.

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
That is the first sign of bad

That is the first sign of bad capacitors, unless you want to have to replace the DM replace the caps as soon as you can, I must have overlooked you, on their way to you.

mattdashner
can u plz send me the giude

can u plz send me the giude to replace the capacitors and the best place to get them thanks and the best place to get them thanks [email protected]

dc0011
Larry,

Larry,

Thanks for the email....I will attempt the fix soon and get back.

deke40
I seem to have the exact same

I seem to have the exact same problem with my 55711? The tech came to the house and told me the unit needed a DM board. Can anybody suggest where this circuitry can be purchased. My grandfather left me this beautiful TV, when he passed away.

The screen picture is magnificent and the unit make a fantastic peice of furniture. If a good soul could inform me of the part # where it can be purchased and how to apply the work myself. I have been building and soldering for years, including model cars and some years back, I was an Amateur radio enthusiast.

If somebody has the step by step instructions, I would appreciate their urgent help. I have a 10 year son who has Autism, who likes to watch cartoons and now is watching on a small tv set.

paul JANUS
Larry,

Larry,

I am experiencing the same problem with my WS-65513 and would like to obtain the service manual and the repair information for the DM board. The information can be sent to [email protected]

Thanks,

Ray

Neeley
Im having same issue with my

Im having same issue with my Mitsubishi 65 rear screen projection TV. Had a water leak and had to move the TV.
Thought it was moved safely in time but now after re-locating back to its original position,Im getting the blinking timer light. Tried the reset button several times. Larry im not sure if you got my request from earlier ,but if you could send the instructions for troubleshooting and repairing this issue on a 65 mitsubishi diamond series
I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
My Email is [email protected]

Larry Dillon
There are a lot of Mitsubishi

There are a lot of Mitsubishi 65" TV sets, what is the model number?

dkingofq
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I have the green blinking green light problem on my Mitsubishi tv and would like the instructions on the repair for this problem please! I would like to sit in my living room and watch tv again.
Thanks Frank

dkingofq
Hi Larry

Hi Larry
I sent a post on the Mitsubushi Tv blinking green light and ask for the repair but I didn't leave an email address so here it is [email protected]
Thank Frank

dawnmarie
Larry,

Larry,
sounds like you have this down, can you send the instructions to [email protected] thanks, Leo

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore