Mitsubishi WS-65711 HDTV Green Blinking Light

1107 posts / 0 new
Last post
billK
Larry, if you could email any

Larry, if you could email any info on possible repair solutions for the flashing green timer light on my Mitsubishi model WD-62725 I would greatly appreciate it. My email is [email protected]

Thank You Very Much

B-Diddy
Larry, I have a similar

Larry, I have a similar problem to green light issue. I moved my Tv (WS65711) to monkey with the settings and now it will not turn on. I tried unplugging, system reset, device/menu,.. still nothing. It tries, the green light does turn on but then shuts off with the TV. Any ideas for me? Thanks a bunch.

[email protected]

Neil5
larry could you also send me

larry could you also send me the intructions, I will give it a try to pull the DM board and solder if i dont burn the house down, lol. Mitsibushi WS-65869, please also include the part numbers for DM noard if you know it by hand so I can try to get it from Searsdirect as some people mentioned it. capacitors numbers also please

Neil5
Larry here is my eamil,

Larry here is my eamil, [email protected] and or [email protected]
Otherwise im looking at a 4000 bucks worth big fish tank.

billK
You know what really amazes

You know what really amazes me, I did quite a bit of research before I bought my Mitsubishi big screen ie. Consumer Reports, internet reviews, it was all positive. Funny how Mitsubishi doesn't acknowledge that even though you spend $3000 for a tv it is quite possible you could be looking at some expensive repair bill before the tv is even 3 years old. Truly Amazing.

Jta
I have the green light

I have the green light problem does anyone know how to get the tv to turn back on?

Jta
i am having the green light

i am having the green light of death problem with my TV does anyone know how to get the tv to turn back on? please help its football season.

Protus
Larry,

Larry,

Thanks a million. I replaced the pico fuses and the convergence IC. My TV is now working. You are the man. If you have PayPal, I'd like to thank you.

George
[email protected]

luatinh
hi larry help me please i

hi larry help me please i have mitsubishi ws-65711 Tv won't turn on,green light come on and goes off Reset still didn't work would you please email the instruction check DM board ,I did change 2 pico fuses LF251a , and conv,IC 8c01
is work for about 6 month and now is not working

Jta
Larry,

Larry,

i seem to be having the same problems that others are with the blinking green light on my mitsubishi WS-65713. this has happened before but i guess it ended up working it self out and turning back on. although now it still has not stopped blinking. any ideas.

John

Ahr
I have a ws-65813 with the

I have a ws-65813 with the blinking green light, it used to not turn on when it got a little cold, now its not turning on at all. my email is [email protected]

iptvdave
Help.  I too have the

Help.  I too have the blinking green light of death.  Will you please help with a copy of the instructions, kind sir?  It's a WS-65713.  

[email protected]

rbenson
I'm having the same problem.

I'm having the same problem. When I plug in my WS-55311 green light comes on, blinks twice and goes out. TV will not power up. Could you e-mail any info for repairs. Thank You [email protected]

hilclimer
Larry, Do you still send info

Larry, Do you still send info to fix a WS-55813. I've got the blinking green light on power up. Where is the best place to buy the caps so I don't get stuck with cheap Chinese knock-offs. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

[email protected]

WD-52725 dud
I tried replacing all the bad

I tried replacing all the bad capacitors I could find. Didn't help. Where can I buy a replacement DM module? Please help.

frankoh2o
Larry, please forward the

Larry, please forward the flashing green light of death file to me as well. i cant take it anymore! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected]

Chuck888
Larry,

Larry,

I am very happy to find this site as I had exactly the same issue that many of the members are having. I noticed you are the expert of this 'green blinking light' problem. I hope you can provide me a hand. Thanks advance for that...

I have the Mit-WS65713; since 2 days ago, the green light keeps blinking and never be able to turn-on the TV. Hope you can send me the instructions of fixing the DM board and replacing the capacitors.

Thanks again for your assistance...I cannot say how wonderful I feel to know there is a solution to this.

Charles ([email protected])

Protus
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

Just an FYI. Larry has made all of the information available in articles in the this forum.

http://www.techlore.com/x/members/7714/contributions?type=article

c. Rea
larry... if you're still out

larry... if you're still out there... I need the help too to replace the capacitors for a Mits. 1080... TIA

c. Rea
hi larry, hope you're stil

hi larry, hope you're stil out there helping. We need to replace our capacitors too... no picutre, blinking green light... please help, thanks!

[email protected]

Mike1234123
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,
I was wondering if you could send those directions to me as well. Thanks,
Mike

[email protected]

Brian1985
Yesterday we too had our

Yesterday we too had our power go out at our home. Where we live this happens often but this time we tried to turn our Mitsubishi 65 inch TV (WS 65869) and we got the same blinking green light that everyone else also mentions. Please send to me the pictures and instructions to make this repair myself.

Thanks,
Brian

Blinking green light
My friend's house had a power

My friend's house had a power outage and the Mitshubishi Diamond series HDTV
model WS-65711 started to have the green led infront blinking. The tv was reset and unplugged and turned on but that green blinking light will not stop and the TV will not turn on. Please send me the instruction on how to repair my friends TV. Thank you. irg

Erndogy
Larry,

Larry,
I have the Mitsubishi ws-65611 model(Medallion) and I am not sure if I have the same problem with the blinking green light. It started as the tv turning off and then being able to reset the system it would do it about once a week and then finally it never came on again. The light flashes when the tv is plugged in. Blinks for bout a minute then stops. It will not turn on but the blinking will come back when the reset button is depressed.

If this is the same issue can you please send me the instructions for the fix? Someone mentioned that it is posted but I could not find it.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks

MrATCS
To All:

To All:
I have a WS65711 Diamon, which has the blinking light syndrown that I have tried to replace the caps, with no improvement. I have decided not to go any further with. I live in WV, if anyone is interested in the unit for parts or repair, get it for salvage price. Except for DM problem, unit in great shape. [email protected]

Chris Cote
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have a ws-65711 that won't power on. I've tried unplugging and plugging it in and once got the flashing green light that never stopped.

From reading this forum, it appears that it's the DM board that everyone is talking about.

Could you send thost repair instructions to:

[email protected]

Thanks!

Erndogy
Larry,

Larry,
I did not receive the info. I checked the spam folder in case it went there also but found nothing. Can you please resend it.

[email protected]

Thank You
Ernie

Brian1985
Larry Dillon said: send the

Larry Dillon said: send the fix directions to where?

Sorry Larry!  Please send them to [email protected]

Thanks,

Brian

Brit Girl
How can I get the

How can I get the instructional file that will show how to take out the DM board?

Thanks

Betty Jo

Brit Girl
Larry Dillon said: betty jo I

Larry Dillon said: betty jo I need an e-mail address.

[email protected]

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore