Mitsubishi WS-65711 HDTV Green Blinking Light

1107 posts / 0 new
Last post
MrATCS
Larry,

Larry,

I have a ws65711. I replaced the seven capasitors on the DM booard, no help. I checked the 10 or so fuses. They seemed ok. Still have the blinking light. Can you give me a new lead where to look. I hate to just toss this great tv out, so to speak.

slewpymac
larry, I have the WS-65613

larry, I have the WS-65613 with the same blinking light problem. I would really appreciate it if you could send me the instructions for the cap repair also.

[email protected]

Thank You.

boloman
HI LARRY I GUESS THAT THE

HI LARRY I GUESS THAT THE MISUBISHI BIG SCREEN, FLASHING GREEN LIGHT SYNDROM
HAS REACHED MY DEN AS WELL,AND IM VERY HAPPY TO KNOW THAT GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF, AND ALL OTHERS AT TECHLORE HAVE SUCH GOOD KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT,AND ARE SO FREELY TO SHARE IT.PLEASE EMBRACE THEM FOR US ALL,AND IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND AS TO SEND ME THE REPAIR PACKET OR INFORMATION THAT COULD POSSIBLY FIX MY FLASHING GREEN DEVIL
WELL ILL MENTION YOU AS I PRAY.THE MODEL-WS-55513,HD MITSUBISHI PROJECTION TV.
MY EMAIL IS [email protected] ----------- JACKSON TN
I WILL FOLLOW UP

Chris Cote
It worked!

It worked!

My soldering skills are 1 notch above a caveman, but I got the caps in. Wouldn't power up at first, but I think that is because I didn't have the dm module back in and grounded. Everything is back and the picture looks better than ever.

Thanks again Larry and take care.

Chris

crashman
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Yet another flashing green light saga. Have a WS 65613, manufactured 12-03 if that matters. Would appreciate the same info you have been generously handing out.
Nice to try to save the cost of some one else telling me what this thread has confirmed my problem is.
Please send info to [email protected].

ACCENGG
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I'm another one of these green light, will not turn on, Mitsubishi WS-65711 TV Owners. Plesae send me instructions on how to fix this. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!

Gerald

[email protected]

drinkaforty
Larry, I have read a number

Larry, I have read a number of the blog entries about the "green light" problem I am having.  I have a Mitsubishi WS-65813.  Can you please send me a copy of the instruction file (with pictures) that could fix the problem.  i'm looking for the file that will show me how to take out the DM board, find the bad parts, and show me where to get replacements parts.   I know a guy who is handy with solder and could fix me up.

Thank You,

Dave

[email protected]

thadrizzi
Larry, can you please send me

Larry, can you please send me instructions also? [email protected]

Phoenixret
Larry, first off, thanks for

Larry, first off, thanks for all the assistance you have been providing. I can only venture a guess at all the money you have saved people on repairs. I have a WD-52725 that when powered up displays no picture and then shuts down in 1 minute with a solid red light. The system code is a 34 as you know pointing at a lamp issue. I removed the ballast and the lamp and placed them next to the set and then powered the set. Aprox 10 seconds after power the Lamp and a component on the Ballast flicker at varying rates at the same time the ballast makes a crackling noise in synch with the flickering. The lamp will try to light for aprox 3 to 5 seconds thens stops. It will try to start the lamp with the exact same outcome aprox 5 times over a duration of 1 minute, then shuts off and displays the red lamp. I found bad caps throughout the set and replaced (2) 3300uf 10v and (4) 1000uf 16v caps with (2) 3300uf 16v and (4) 1000uf 35v caps on the Power board, (4) 1000uf 16v caps with (4) 1000uf 32v caps on the FMT board and (1) 1000uf 16v cap with (1) 1000uf 32v cap on the Term-2 board. The problem remains the same. The lamp is new, so would it be safe to assume that the ballast is bad? Thanks in advance Phoenixret

carlito
I have the same blinking

I have the same blinking light problem with my WS-65711. Would you be kind enough to send me the instructional file to the above Email address. Thanks a lot for your help!

noquarter66
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

I woke up this morning to find myself the victim of the flashing green light. I have been able to turn the set on from time to time, but it does take me several hours to make that happen. Any advice, or instruction would be very appreciated. The model of the set is a Mitsubishi WS-55813.

Thank you in advance.

carlito
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have the same common problem with my mitsubishi WS65711, the green blinking light. Would you be kind enough to send me the instuctional file and other info to fix the problem? Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. [email protected]

Carlito

noquarter66
Sorry! My email is

Sorry! My email is [email protected]

Driver2382
I have a VS 60607 mitsubishi,

I have a VS 60607 mitsubishi, tv lght blinks green for few seconds while I hear a clicking noise, it comes from the first glass tube on the left if your sitting in front of the tv, and tv doesnt come on. I unplugged it for a day and plugged it back in now nothing at all. Any suggestions? Thanks alot

Larry Dillon
see if the tube is leaking

see if the tube is leaking any fluid onto the boards on the bottom of the set. then open the set and see if you see any aching by that tube, maybe the HI votage spitter is arching?

nattybread
Larry Dillon said: M Crouse,

Larry Dillon said: M Crouse, I have sent you all the info you should need to assist you in the troubleshooting and repair of your TV set including the factory service manual. Good Luck

HI Larry, i have been trying to get a copy of the repair manual but  i just can get anyone to share such infomation with me.However if you could please help me out i'll be greatfull.my email is [email protected]

dilligaf8172u
would like instructions to

would like instructions to repair blinking green light on a ws65515 to [email protected] ty

Tazz
I have a wd-52725 with the

I have a wd-52725 with the famous blinking green light. Larry Dillon, could you please send me a copy of the files to repair the boards? I work in electronics and have no problem reapairing boards.Thanks, My email is
[email protected]

jcana
hi, i have the same problem

hi, i have the same problem with a ws-55513 could you send me those files please to [email protected]

GeorgeSch9
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have the blinking light problem on my TV. It just shut off one night when watching it. I unplugged and plugged back in and also tried the reset button the light blinks for about 30 seconds then goes off. When I try to turn back on it clicks and then clicks again. It doesn't turn on. My model is WS-65711. If you could send me instructions on how to fix it that would be great. Thanks

Larry Dillon
I might be able to help you

I might be able to help you out if you leave an e-mail address.

billK
I took my Mitsubishi (only 3

I took my Mitsubishi (only 3 years old) to an authorized repair center and they gave me an estimate of $800-$900 dollars. Unbelievable!

Larry Dillon
How am I going to get the

How am I going to get the info to you? e-mail would be great!

Help in need
Larry Dillon said: I might be

Larry Dillon said: I might be able to help you out if you leave an e-mail address.

RE::::Help

Mitsubishi WS-65711 HDTV Green Blinking Light Which Cap. do i replace and where are they if you can help. Please and thank you William [email protected]

William [email protected]

crashman
Hi Larry. I posted on this

Hi Larry. I posted on this forum around the 16th of October, and still haven't heard anything, so I just wanted to repost and make sure my e-mail was written correctly. I have the WS65613 with the green blinking light. E-mail is [email protected] or [email protected]. Either one should work. Really appreciate the help. Thanks again

MJE0311
Larry, I am another victim of

Larry, I am another victim of the green light of death. I have the Mitsu ws65713 model and it did the same thing a week ago just like the rest. I went to turn the tv on and the green light started flashing fast and tv wont turn on. Please email those instructions and service manual to me at [email protected] so i can attempt to fix it myself. I totally appreciate that ur online helping people. Thank you very much. Michael E.

Amy D
Hello,

Hello,

I am another victim of the blinking green light! My WS-55813 just started blinking and blinking and blinking...

I would be ever so thankful if you could send me a copy of the instructions as well!

[email protected]

Thank you!!!

Amy D.

Dan J
Hello,

Hello,

Yet another case of the Green Blinking Light. I own a WD-57732 DLP and the other day I went to turn the TV on, came up for a few seconds then turned off and the "Timer" indicator has been flashing Green rapidly. Ive tried unplugging it over night, tried the reset button multiple times, nothing seems to work. The TV will not power on. It seems as though many people are having DM Board and capacitator issues, Mits is doing nothing about this outside of their 1yr warranty with all these complaints? Any Manual, instructions or info of any kind would be helpful. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks

Larry Dillon
Sorry I do not have any info

Sorry I do not have any info for tht Model of set.:>(

Fixit
Hi I ALSO HAVE THE BLINKING

Hi I ALSO HAVE THE BLINKING LIGHT OF DEATH! i have a ws-48513 can you please email insturctions on how to fix. thanks

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore