Mitsubishi WS-65711 HDTV Green Blinking Light

1107 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
where can I en ou the fix too

where can I en ou the fix too? AN E-Mail would be good

2thman
I had the blinking light

I had the blinking light syndrome several months ago and decided not to repair after disassembling some of the 52725 unit.  I have since purchased a Samsung HL61A750 and have been much happier with the picture, programming ease, etc.

I promised my brother-in-law the lamp - anyone interested in any other parts or all? Best offers.

Steven
FL

Mike G.
Hi! I also have a blinking

Hi! I also have a blinking timer ligt issue. Can you please send me the instructions on how to fix. The model number is: WS-65909

Thank You!

Mike G.

watcher67
Hi Larry my name is watch67

Hi Larry my name is watch67 and i have a the blinking light of death and i need the article to help me repair my tv would you please send me the instructions to help me save a thousand dollars which is what it will cost to fix

All about Elect...
Hello I have a friend who

Hello I have a friend who just purchased a Tv WD73733 and now it is blinking green. He has had it about Five days. Please i fyou can send me some information. Thank you very much Kyler

[email protected]

Eddie1208
Hi! I also have a blinking

Hi! I also have a blinking timer ligt issue. Can you please send the instructions or service manual (PDF) on how to reapir this problem. The model number is: WS-65909

Thank you.
[email protected]

watcher67
Eddie1208 said: Hi! I also

Eddie1208 said: Hi! I also have a blinking timer ligt issue. Can you please send the instructions or service manual (PDF) on how to reapir this problem. The model number is: WS-65909 Thank you. [email protected]

Eddie, have you received the instructions to fix your TV yet???  I am still awaiting assistance.  If you could forward it to [email protected], I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

GrandMaster01
Just bought a used WS-73713

Just bought a used WS-73713 was working fine for the first month, and the blinking green light of death too has hit me.
Can someone please send me the repair file?

Thanks!!!

[email protected]

Robert W.
how do I know that the

how do I know that the capacitors are connected properly, Robert at [email protected]

Jeremy D
Larry, I would appreciate

Larry, I would appreciate instructions as well for the wd-52725, thanks.

[email protected]

Nicole Peitz
I would appreciate it if you

I would appreciate it if you could email this to me! My tv is having the same problem.

dudod
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Looks like your quite a savior. I have a Mits WD-52725 which is 4 years old today. Have had the blinking green light before, but was able to get past it on more than one occasion. Not this time. It has been down since 11/10. I'm not too happy. Are you still able to send the fixit file? It would sort of make my day. Thanks for any help that you can provide. (Does anyone else have the file that they would be willing to email) I will watch the post, I still have hope.

mmorningstar
Help! We have a Mitsubishi WS

Help! We have a Mitsubishi WS 65813 which was working great until tonight. Sat down for Monday night football fix-nothing. The screen stayed black and all we got was a blinking green light on the power button (which will not work), Is there a manual, repair code, ANYTHING someone would share? My hubby looks so SAD, and I shudder to think what will happen if we call a repair shop. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. We live in Dallas, TX - anyone have an idea of what this might cost to have a professional do it? I'm encouraged by reading some of you folks are trying to do it yourselves.....??

lateadopter
I have a WD-62725 with the

I have a WD-62725 with the same blinking light of death and was hoping someone could email me the repair info as well. Thank you very much for any help you can provide!

dsilvia
i also have a mitsubishi WD

i also have a mitsubishi WD-52725 with the blinking light of death! it started about three months ago, and what i have noticed, is that when i first turn the TV on, it lasts for about 5 minutes, then shuts off. i unplug it, and plug it back in, turn it on, and it lasts for about 20 minutes. After unplugging it a few times, it will usually stay on! however, three day's ago, it quit playing that game! now all i get is the green blinking light! could someone send me the instructions on how to replace the caps on the DM board?? PLEASE!!! :)
email is [email protected]
i would REALLY appriciate it!

Mastone
Larry,

Larry,
This sounds just like the issue I am having with my Mitsubishi ws-65711. Could you send me instructions on how to replace all this? I would greatly appreciate it and would gladly compendsate you.

Thanks
Tony
[email protected]

nattybread
Larry Dillon said: where can

Larry Dillon said: where can I en ou the fix too? AN E-Mail would be good

larry its almost three months now since my 65813 went out on me,i have changed caps using your manual.however at first i took out the wrong cap and just can not get it to work again. my question is, which "used" big screen hdtv would you recomend? we have being using big screensince  2003 and my kids really enjoy the big picture.

please your, advise will mean a lot  to my family

D1969
Hi larry, I also have a WS

Hi larry, I also have a WS-65713 with the blinking green light. I have partially disassembled the TV, found at least 4 capacitors that looks as though they are leaking, along with a couple other components, but are not all on the same board. The ones that appear this way have no continuity. Can you please send me the info you have? Thank you!!

Dan Thach
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have a Mits WS-73713 with the blinking green light issue... Can you please send me the info I need to get my TV up and running too?

Thanks!

[email protected]

1337GROUP
Larry,

Larry,

Was looking to get those solder instructions to fix my projector. Can you please email them to me?

[email protected]

Robert Russell
Larry - I have a WD-62628

Larry - I have a WD-62628 that I purchased back in 2006. Our power flickered off the other day and now we have the dreaded blinking green light and can't get the TV to power back on.

Could you please send me the info I need to repair the board? My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Myles Long
Larry,

Larry,
I also have the green blinking light problem. Can you mail me the info? My email is [email protected]

KerryRye
Larry,

Larry,

Can you please email me those repair instructions for my WS-65813.

Thanks,

Kerry

lovelycoop
Larry, Can you please email

Larry, Can you please email me those repair instructions for my ws65813.

Thank

Elvis

Lettyg123
Blinking green light issue,

Blinking green light issue, please send instructions for repair. Thank you so much. Model WS 65613.

davidhhhh
i wanted to know if you can

i wanted to know if you can send me instructions also. i have the green blinking lights and is the 65613 model.

Wayne
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Maybe a new twist on the blinking green light issue. I have a Mitsubishi WD-52725 when plugged in makes a clicking sound, speakers also make a static sound, green light flashes for a bit, then starts that process all over again. Any ideas or repair manuals you can pass along? Thanks a million!

[email protected]

Todd

AndrewW
Larry need your help I have a

Larry need your help I have a 52725. [email protected] thanks for the docs

AndrewW
need help Larry i have a

need help Larry i have a 52725. [email protected]

KerryRye
I fixed my 65813 this week by

I fixed my 65813 this week by purchasing the service manual at www.e-servicemanuals.com/ for $4.99 and replacing the 4 bad capacitor on the DM board with 4 I purchased for ~$6.50 from Radio Shack. The picture is back as bright as when I first purchased the TV. Well worth the ~$11.50 and 3-4 hours of my labor.

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore