Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
Steve and Mike, I hope you

Steve and Mike, I hope you find these docs helpfull. Good luck

R-4
One more for the list. I have

One more for the list. I have a WS-65909 with the blinking light problem. If someone could email me what caps / parts need to be replaced I would be forever in their debt. [email protected]

Thanks 

Proud Owner
Hi Larry, I'm a victim of the

Hi Larry, I'm a victim of the green flashing light also. I have a Mitzubishi ws-55613. I will be very greatful to get your "fix it" manual for this tv. You can send it to:

[email protected]

slicendicen
Larry,

Larry,
It took me about 2 1/2 hours to go to the electronics store, pick up the capacitors, access the DM board and finally install the caps! When I saw the blinking light go away after a minute... I thought I might have screwed something up... but then i hit the power button! It warmed up and bingo... the picture was back! Thank you so much!

PS: I got the Mits 65 for free off craigslist... They didnt want to spend the $1000 to get it fixed... bought a new one and needed to get rid of it! Not a scratch on it! Take care!

Larry Dillon
R-4, I will have those out to

R-4, I will have those out to you ASAP. Good Luck

Larry Dillon
Proud owner, I will have the

Proud owner, I will have the repair documents out to you ASAP. Good Luck

Larry Dillon
slicendicen, good news man.

slicendicen, good news man. You now have a good TV set.

Angie07
I have a Mitsubishi WS-73513

I have a Mitsubishi WS-73513 HDTV and the green timer light is blinking. We've tried disconnecting it and that doesn't work! Can someone please help!! Thanks

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
You could have bad capacitors

You could have bad capacitors inside the DM board assy. If this is the case, and you can follow directions and know how to unsolder and to solder on printed circuit boards, this could be the fix for you. If this works, you will save about 1000 bucks! Good Luck I will have this sent to you in a short while.

ddifasi
could you please emailme the

could you please emailme the repair documents for my ws 55513 green blinking light problem
Thanks

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
ddifasi, they will be one

ddifasi, they will be one their way shortly. Good luck with the repair.

texasboiler
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have a WS-55859 that just started with the green blinking light syndrome this morning. Could you please send me the needed information at [email protected]?
Thanks!

RustyO
Larry Dillon said: If you are

Larry Dillon said: If you are handy, and can solder, you may be able to save about 700 bucks if not more. There is a very common problem with these Mitsubishi TV sets. There is a digital board inside these puppies called the DM board. A lot of times there are four capacitors that go bad inside of these TV sets. Sometimes, depending on how bad the capacitors are, and if the capacitors did not blow out anything else on the Dm board, you can simply replace these four capacitors and this will fix your TV set. The average that this works on is about 65 to 70 % of the sets can be repaired with this fix. The others are power supply issues or the DM board has other issues. If you would like to attempt to repair your TV set, I will send you the instructions on how to do so.  If you do not know how to solder well, do not attempt to replace the capacitors yourself. Pay a pro to do this for you. After all you are already saving a bundle of cash. Leave an e-mail address, and I will forward you the fix with and without the light engine. And if the capacitors inside the board are not swollen on the tops, as the direction shows you what they look like, change the capcitors anyway. I have had a few that looked good but the capacitors were on their way out. Good Luck

Larry,

Please send me the instructions also.  I have a 62 inch DLP Mitsu.

[email protected]

Chris in PHX
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
I have Just sent the repair docs to everyone who left a good e-mail address. Good Luck

Hi Larry,

Greetings and thanks in advance for your skillful insight and remedy for this mitsubullshit annoyance.  My email is [email protected].  Would you be so kind to send me the instructions and part numbers for the blinking green light on my WS65-813?  

More than likely, I will remove the DM board and take it to an electronic shop for them to fix the dreaded 'flux capacitor' and reinstall the board.  

Have a good day...

Larry Dillon
Rusty, you are posting on the

Rusty, you are posting on the wrong thread dude. And you left no model number. I hope what I send you is what you need. Good Luck

Larry Dillon
Chris, I will have the repair

Chris, I will have the repair documents out to you shortly. Good Luck

Larry Dillon
texas,do you see the model

texas,do you see the model number of this thread? I will now have to stop my bulk mailings of repair documents and Yes I will send you a copy of these repair documents. Good Luck.

Sean S.
Larry,

Larry,

I have the same problem. Can you please shoot me the instructions to fix. I have a WS-55859.

Thanks,

Sean S.
[email protected]

ddifasi
Larry Dillon said: ddifasi, 

Larry Dillon said: ddifasi,  are tv don't have a fan  WS55513 so now what do we do

ddifasi
Larry Dillon said: ddifasi,

Larry Dillon said: ddifasi, they will be one their way shortly. Good luck with the repair.

hi larry, are tv don't have a fan  ws55513 so now what do we do?

instigator24
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
Chris, I will have the repair documents out to you shortly. Good Luck

Could you please send the documents to me as well? I have a WS-55513. [email protected]

I appreciate all your help. 

was
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,
Could you please send the documents out to me also? My TV is a WS65909.

[email protected]

Thanks for the help,
Wayne Smith

Karaokeparadise
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,
Could you please send the documents out to me also? My TV is a WD-62825
[email protected]

Thanks for your help,
Lisa Clinton

Larry Dillon
ddifasi said:

ddifasi said:

Larry Dillon said: ddifasi, they will be one their way shortly. Good luck with the repair.

hi larry, are tv don't have a fan  ws55513 so now what do we do?

Re -read the repair instructions. Your TV does not have a fan because you did not add it.

Larry Dillon
Lisa, on their way. Even

Lisa, on their way. Even though you posted on the WRONG model number thread.

Larry Dillon
Wayne, you are also posting

Wayne, you are also posting on the WRONG thread. Do you see what model number you are posting on? I will still send those out to you shortly. Good Luck

Larry Dillon
instigator, I will have the

instigator, I will have the repair files to you shortly. Good luck.

Sean M
Larry, I to have the green

Larry, I to have the green monster. Can I receive your fix also? Model number is WS-55513.

Thank You

Sean M

Larry Dillon
Sean, you can if you leave an

Sean, you can if you leave an e-mail address.

Sean S.
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

It was at the bottom of my post. [email protected]

Thanks so much,

Sean S.

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore