Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK ICÂ’S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made ICÂ’S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases GOOD LUCK!!!

Larry mitsubishi
Please email instructions on

Please email instructions on how to repair dm board/capacitors.

Thanks larry...nice of you to help

bobnew716
here you go larry i just

here you go larry i just uploaded pic to the thread i posted and it looks like theres some bad resistors. can you take a look and tell me what you think.. thanks

heres the thread
http://www.techlore.com/forum/thread/27265/mitsubishi-wt-42413-PLEASE-RE...

ace1
Larry,

Larry,

I hadn't heard back from you so I'm resending this in regards to your question.

I had 4 bad on the Power supply brd. 2 on the DM brd and 2 on the other board.
I went ahead and replaced all the caps just to be safe for a total of 12 being replaced.
The original problem was as all the others have had, "Green Blinking Light of Death".
I'm just at a lose as to where to go from here.
I even have double checked my connections and ribbon cables just to be sure.
The problem is still the same. My model is a WD-62725.
Hopefully you can shed some light on this issue.

Thank-you

Keith

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:06:23 -0700
Subject: tv repair
To:

8 bad caps??? where at? what was the original problem your set had??
Larry Dillon

Joe1118
Can you please send me

Can you please send me insturctions on fixing the flashing light on the Mitsubishi WS65513. My e-mail is [email protected]

dartsnut413
Hey Larry, I've got the death

Hey Larry, I've got the death light too! Can you send repair instructions? Have a WS-65513. [email protected] . Thanx alot.
Chet

Best_Mills
I knw it has been awhile, but

I knw it has been awhile, but mine just went out, can i get he instructions also:

[email protected]

Millenniumrx2
Hi Larry, I have a WD52725

Hi Larry, I have a WD52725 and is having the dreaded blink timer light problem also. Can you send repair instructions?

[email protected]

Thanks,

Millenniumrx2
Hi Larry, I have a WD52725

Hi Larry, I have a WD52725 and is having the dreaded blink timer light problem also. Can you send repair instructions?

[email protected]

Thanks,

Lee Smith
I have the same issue as many

I have the same issue as many for the WS 65513 with the blinking lights and TV will not turn on. I understand Larry has helped several people with this issue. Could you please send me the repair instrructions to [email protected].

Thanks in advanve for your help on this matter.

Lee

Lee Smith
Hi Larry ,

Hi Larry ,

Coule you please email the instructions to the green blinking light on the WS 65513 problem to [email protected]?

I am sure I will need to get someone to do the repairs but at least I will have a jump on this issue.

Thanks

Lee

nazkar08
Hey larry i have a WS-55859.

Hey larry i have a WS-55859. The timer light blinks and i was wondering if you could send a repair manual via email? Ive read other blogs with the same problem. And i can fix it just need the instructions. Thanks!!

[email protected]

ukcrafty
Hey Larry I have a WD-62528.

Hey Larry I have a WD-62528. Same Problem as the others, flashing green light and will not Power on! If at all possible please send any info I could use to fix this Tv as it was quite a joy to watch, and I don't want to junk it! Thanks in advance to all who help!

Email is [email protected]

Karatemom
We have the same green

We have the same green blinking light problem on our WS65513. Had a power outage now all we get is a green blinking light, tried unplugging the set overnight and the reset button, nothing helped. My husband is very good at electrical repairs. Please send repair instructions to [email protected]

bobnew716
can someone please send me

can someone please send me blinking light repair instructions for wt-42413 to [email protected]

bideawee
Larry, I have a ws-65513 with

Larry, I have a ws-65513 with the blinking light, can you send me the info on replacing the caps, which caps to buy, also this might be a dumb questions, where is the dm board located? Thank you so much for your help, Sherman         [email protected]

bideawee

Larry, I have a ws-65513 with the blinking light, can you send me the info on replacing the caps, which caps to buy, also this might be a dumb questions, where is the dm board located? Thank you so much for your help, Sherman         [email protected]

bideawee

bideawee

Teddy3654
Hi larry, you are probably

Hi larry, you are probably the most popular guy now on

Larry Dillon
teddy you can make me popular

teddy you can make me popular/famous by introducing me to your local news as a helper during theses hard times.

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK ICÂ’S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made ICÂ’S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases,a set this age you might want to also order the convergence ic kit as well as this is a very common problem with this model also.
Larry Dillon

bp21
Larry,

Larry,

I too have the dreded green flashing light--could you E-mail the instructions on how to fix--many thanks.
[email protected]

NDIrish32
Also having the green light

Also having the green light problem...instructions on how to fix would be greatly appreciated. We were going to have someone come out next week. But I'm fairly handy electronic wise, and feel I can do it myself.

Please email...

[email protected] thanks again

DaveCanan
Larry, i too have had this

Larry, i too have had this same blinking light issue with my mits ws-65513. It would be greatly appreciated if you could send me a copy of the fix as well.

Thanks,

Justin

DaveCanan
if you could, please send the

if you could, please send the fix to [email protected]

thanks

justin

Eansy Beansy
The best article I have found

The best article I have found on this issue was right here by SPEED.

http://www.techlore.com/article/24711/Mitsubishi-Blinking-Green-Light-Repair-Procedure/

Go slow and follow the instructions Speed has written in the article. It worked for me.

Good luck.

Streakin Rican

Larry Dillon
Streakin Rican speed seems

Streakin Rican speed seems like A nice guy but he took all the info I wrote and was sending people and yesatbone time I sent it to him and he felt I was not handing or sending it fast enough so he took it upon-himself to put my stuff together with the pictures and calls it his own but compare what I was handing out for more than 2 years and it will be the same article word for word. it really is no big deal but he gives me zero credit for where he got the info from.
Larry Dillon-like I said I REALLY DO not care

JohnClark00
Larry-

Larry-
It looks like you're the man. CAn you email the blinking light directions for my 65

Wixard
Just wanted to say this info

Just wanted to say this info saved my christmas, mine turned out to be the 3 pin 9v regulator on my ws-65513.

Replaced and resoldered it, and presto, works like a champ.

My caps were fine on the dm card.

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore