Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
bigcountry84
Larry,

Larry,
I just bought a Mits wd52725, the digital antenna picture is fine, but cable, and video pictures have purple lines constantly. Please help, I am probably going to take the tv back, but only paid 150 for it and I sorta like it, but havent had it long enough to have a good opinion, because I have seen a lot of posts for problems.
Thanks

Larry Dillon
first off you posted underthe

first off you posted underthe wrong model number!!?? can you not read!!!!!??
I would take back that crappy set before it breaks down all the way and it will!!! and when it does it will cost you over a grand to have repaired!!!
Larry

Big Red
arry i am having the green

arry i am having the green light problem and need the info my emal is [email protected] thanx man

Big Red
Larry i am having the green

Larry i am having the green light problem and need the info my emal is [email protected] thanx man

Caver
My tv had a loud pop when the

My tv had a loud pop when the house breaker was turned on. Now just the flashing green lamp. Is it a transformer or the capicator issue?

Thanks

Larry Dillon
sounds like a capacitor issue

sounds like a capacitor issue but I have a fix for you!!!!The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!

Caver
Thanks for the info. I

Thanks for the info. I ordered the kit. I assumed that the pop ment something else.

Larry Dillon
good move you made getting

good move you made getting the entire kit. that way you get to replace all of the caps inside the dm at once and the proper ones also.
Larry Dillon.

Caver
Does the loud pop noise mean

Does the loud pop noise mean anything else IS definately bad?

Larry Dillon
what do you mean by that

what do you mean by that question I am not sure what you are tring to ask me now. but yes a loud pop is never good but it sounds like a capacitor could have blown up inside the set. if you do not find a blown up cap inside the dm look around on the different PC boards for blown up parts. should not be hard to see a blown up capacitor. on a PC board as they are all open and exposed to all the parts on top of the circuit boards..LARRY.

Johnny99
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I have a WS-65611 that will not turn on. It acts like its turning on and then 5 secons later it shuts off. Can you send me the instructions to replace the caps at [email protected].

Thanks

jstencil
Hi i have a mitsubishi wd

Hi i have a mitsubishi wd-52525 the green light just keeps flashing is there any way to fix it I would apperciate any help thanks [email protected]

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. Good luck

Adam D
Hey Larry i have the same

Hey Larry i have the same issue and was wondering if i can get the directions to change the capaciters and even where the dm is located my tvs model number is ws 65909

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon, tvrepairkits.com-senior repair tech

Billybob 12
I have the same blinking

I have the same blinking green light problem TV will not power up. I am good at electrial work could you please send me the inst. on how to replace the caps. Thanks Billybob

Billybob 12
I have the blinking light

I have the blinking light problem TV wont power up Please send inst. on how to replace caps

Billybob 12
Larry I have the same green

Larry I have the same green blinking light problem . Can you please send me the inst. on how to replace the caps

SmoziLLa
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:

If you are handy, and can solder, you may be able to save about 700 bucks if not more. There is a very common problem with these Mitsubishi TV sets. There is a digital board inside these puppies called the DM board. A lot of times there are four capacitors that go bad inside of these TV sets. Sometimes, depending on how bad the capacitors are, and if the capacitors did not blow out anything else on the Dm board, you can simply replace these four capacitors and this will fix your TV set. The average that this works on is about 65 to 70 % of the sets can be repaired with this fix. The others are power supply issues or the DM board has other issues. If you would like to attempt to repair your TV set, I will send you the instructions on how to do so.  If you do not know how to solder well, do not attempt to replace the capacitors yourself. Pay a pro to do this for you. After all you are already saving a bundle of cash. Leave an e-mail address, and I will forward you the fix with and without the light engine. And if the capacitors inside the board are not swollen on the tops, as the direction shows you what they look like, change the capcitors anyway. I have had a few that looked good but the capacitors were on their way out. Good Luck

Larry I to need the instructions and part numbers for the capacitors to perform this fix on my mitsubishi WS-65513 television, could you please send the manual asap, thanx a lot....SmoZiLLa

email: [email protected]

Billybob 12
Larry please send me the inst

Larry please send me the inst. on how to fix the blinking green lite problem. Mod. # WS65513 Thanks [email protected]

Larry Dillon
to all above who has the

to all above who has the blinking light light problem on the non dlp Mitsubishi sets.The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK IC'S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made IC'S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon.

Caver
I boughtthe kit and got the

I boughtthe kit and got the link for the instructions. My board is different. I have a seperate square board mounted on top of the main board. It does have 7 caps and 2 fuses. I just want to confirm that these are the ones I need to replace.

Caver
I boughtthe kit and got the

I boughtthe kit and got the link for the instructions. My board is different. I have a seperate square board mounted on top of the main board. It does have 7 caps and 2 fuses. I just want to confirm that these are the ones I need to replace.

Larry Dillon
it sound like you ordered the

it sound like you ordered the wrong kit for the wrong model number as there are different kits for different model numbers , go to the home page and the to the contact us button and request the right kit but be sure to include the proper model number please!!
Larry D.

red1994
hi i have a Mitsubishi wd

hi i have a Mitsubishi wd-52531 when i first plug it in i get a green blinking light and when i go to trun it on nothing at all and i try doing th reset thing and still it will not poer on could some one e-mail me what i coould do to fix it

Larry Dillon
on this model there really is

on this model there really is no user friendly or owner friendly easy fix for this model. The best thing to do for this model would be for you to contact Mitsubishi for a repair on this model.
Larry D.

Herb C
I have the green light of

I have the green light of death on a WS65513 would you send me the repair instructions. Thanks HC

SMiranda
Larry,

Larry,
Thank you so much for offering your expertise on fixing this problem.. I have a Misubishi WD-52725 and the green light started blinking the other day and wouldn't stop. repairman told me I needed a DM board and that the part is no longer available and would have to sent the chasis back to Mitsubishi for repair and the cost would be $600.00 with a 4-6 week turnaround. I was hoping that you can send me the instructions on the possible fix. Thank you very much and have a wonderful holiday season.

zeek88
help!!! can you guys e-mail

help!!! can you guys e-mail me the diagrams for this fix. thanks [email protected]

Tfish
I have the green light of

I have the green light of death on a WS65869 would you send me the repair instructions. [email protected]

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore