Mitsubishi WS-55613

896 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
If picture is dark or goes

If picture is dark or goes dark intermittently with lines and or fuzzy picture or if the screen turns blue and the set shuts off, check IC9C25. Could be bad, or bad connections It is on the signal board. Right behind the input or whatÂ’s called the terminal board. The IC is a BA09FP. This IC supplies 9 volts to the terminal board. Try resolding it first.
IC9C25 (9-volt regulator) part # 270P677030. BA09FP regulator from B&D Enterprises in Russell, Pa. http://www.bdent.com

Linda V
I am having the same issues

I am having the same issues as everyone else. I just replaced the capacitors and still the blinking green light. I am going to try re-soldering - any other ideas?

Oops - before I got this posted, my husband was taking the DM board back out and one of the 2 little squares things (diodes, I think) fell off, is that something I can replace myself or am I truly out of luck now? Is it possible to just order another DM?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

smile4JLR
I've replaced those four caps

I've replaced those four caps and no results although They did need replacing.
I'm trying to locate IC9C25. I just can't find it on the board. I need a layout chart. John

Larry Dillon
You did not leave an e-mail

You did not leave an e-mail address!!The manual shows you where that IC is located onthe chassis layout.

Larry Dillon
Lynda you probably knocked

Lynda you probably knocked off the inductor coil. There are no parts list or parts available for the DM. you might be able to have it repaired at ptscorp.com. There is a toll free number on the site, call them and ask is the best I can suggest.

eman
Larry,

Larry,

can you please email me the guide or layout you have [email protected]

thanks

ws-65613
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
Can you send me the repair instructions for the WS-55613 DM? Address is [email protected].
Thanks
Joe

Shawn13
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have the WS 55613 and it strted to just shut down by itself and i was able to reset ueing the reset button on the front. but now that willnot work the TV will not come on. when i unplug and plug back in the green light just blinks for a min or two and then goes out and still the TV will not go on can you send me the instructions and any illustrations you may have on repiring it?
my e-mail address is [email protected] i have seen in the other postings that its a fuse or something on the DM module i need to know were it is and how to get to it and removing it to get to the fuses

thanks

billyjoe1
I have the same problem with

I have the same problem with my WS-55613 that others are having. Flashing green light in front. Just had service person quote $500 - $1,000 to fix.
Could you please send me a layout of the location of the DM module and instructions on what to start with in attempting to repair this.

Thanks much.

billyjoe1
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
mr nip, what is the e-mail address??

[email protected]  - again thanks

huckster
Hi Larry, I also could use

Hi Larry, I also could use the instructions for the DM repair. TIA [email protected]

billyjoe1
I received the Kit i ordered

I received the Kit i ordered (TV-KIT-2061) for my Mitz WS-55613, but did not get e-mail with download instructions.

Could you please send it to me at [email protected]

Thank you.

huckster
here is the link they sent me

here is the link they sent me

http://www.tvrepairkits.com/tips/194.html

wolfie083188
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
i have already ent you an e-mail
Did you get it?

hi larry, i need help. i just got a mitsubishi ws-55615 from a friend because he bought a plasma and when i plugged it in, it wouldent turn on the display, only the green power light would blink. i was looking around the internet and found out other people had this same problem and it looks like you have a solution. i would really appriciate a  answer as it does look like from what the otheres here say that " you know this like the back of your hand" i just dont want to throw out the tv and would like to see if theres anything that can be done. thanks 

my email is : [email protected]

Larry Dillon
sorry man this model does NOT

sorry man this model does NOT have a DM that the caps go bad on, not to my knowledge look around on the boards and see if you notice any that are swelled at the tops.Sorry
Larry Dillon

kerry1978
I had the DMU board fixed as

I had the DMU board fixed as well..power supply, capacitors. I hooked everything back up and I have audio but no video. The menu, volume bar do come up though. What did I do wrong? I unhooked it several times and still get the same issue. Any ideas?

Larry Dillon
who fixed the boards??? also

who fixed the boards??? also make sure all of the plgs and connectors are seated properly and in the correct place/
Larry Dillon

kerry1978
i took it to a tv repair guy.

i took it to a tv repair guy....he said it was a common issue with this tv... i have redone everything multiple times and still have the same problem...

Larry Dillon
did you install the DM with

did you install the DM with or without the case on it?
if you install it with the case take it back out and take off the case and see if you can seat the DM into the chassis and see if the light stops flashing in acouple of minutes if it does hit the power switch. if the set comes one turn it off and unplug the set and reinstall the case back around the DM and reinstall it. then plug the set back in and the light should stop flashing in about a minute or so. Good luck!!!

Larry Dillon
try taking out the DM and

try taking out the DM and take off the case and reinstall the board into the chassis. plug back in the set and see if the light sttops flashing in minute or so
Larry

kerry1978
i get a blue screen when

i get a blue screen when componets are hooked up

kerry1978
i installed the dmu w/ out

i installed the dmu w/ out case and i get the same problem...the vol. and menu screens display fine...cable plugged direct to tv audio only. i have already put $180 into the dmu...if its something else iam going trash it..iam so mad!!

kerry1978
does anyone have the service

does anyone have the service manuel they cand send me...also how do you run the diag test?

Bob G
I have a mits WS55613 that

I have a mits WS55613 that has the simular blinking light problem. Although if I unplug mine for a minute and plug it back in the TV will usually power on, although sometimes it takes unplugging it two or three times for it to come on. Does this sound like the same bad caps on the DM board? If so I will probably purchase the repair kit from tvrepairkits.com as I've seen you recomend to others. I'd like to know if you think thats what I need before purchasing. Mitsubishi owes you guys big time.
Thanks
Bob
[email protected]

ScottyU
I fixed my DM but my volume

I fixed my DM but my volume bar, menus, show up as only black silhouettes. ANy ideas?

Frank D
I have a WS-55613 55in with

I have a WS-55613 55in with the trouble of turning off after 5 minutes. I have read about the DM board and the Capacitors to be replaced. Is there any pictures of the DM Board? I have not opened the TV yet put would like as much info to get into it. This is a used TV but the kids would love XBOX on it.

Thanks

Frank D.

Larry Dillon
frank and everyone who needs

frank and everyone who needs some repair info post your e-mail and I will see what I can do for you.
LD

jab21771
Wow i am glad i came across

Wow i am glad i came across this thred. I have the same exact problem with the blinking green light. I see many have asked for a PDf to fix the problem. If anyone could send me these instructions it would be great.

I hope people still review the forum. My email is [email protected]

thanks,
jason

Roland R
I have a WS 65411 - have

I have a WS 65411 - have picture - no sound. Only thing works of front panel is menu.

On/Off, Volume, ETC does not work.

On / Off, volume etc will work on remote -

Any suggestions?

RDR

slickwilly35
I bought the repair kit and

I bought the repair kit and replaced the capacitors. The first time I turned on the TV it turned on in about 2 seconds. The second time, it was back to the same old story. Wait for a few minutes and then it turns on.

Any ideas on what to try next?

Thanks

Pages

Connect With Techlore