JVC GR-D275 Everything filmed is dark

1 post / 0 new
RobinG
JVC GR-D275 Everything filmed is dark

Can someone please help. I have a jvc gr-d275 digital camera-camcorder that is about one year old.  It has always done good, no problems. Starting this month it has started to film everything dark.  It hasnt been bump or drop. I always film in the auto mode because it save time from having to do everything manual.  I have tried it manual though and it is still dark.  I tried setting everything back to factory but it still dont change the picture quality.  It shows up dark through the viewfinder and the lcd monitor.  When I film, the room can be light but it looks dark on the LCD monitor and the viewfinder after I get it home to put it on a VHS tape it is dark.  You can see the people and thing but its hard to make out who is who unless you really know.  Sometimes it is lighter but other times it is darker. It is more darker now than light.  Please any ideas I would appreciate.  I thank you now in advance for any help you can give me. God Bless. I have checked the lens on it and it is clean (I use a soft cloth, no chemicals)

Connect With Techlore