Need help with my MP4!!

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fairy4043
Need help with my MP4!!

Ok just to let you know its not a file its actually a player
I need help on how to install videos
could anyone tell me how or what program needed?

Ron Repking (not verified)
Tell us what player it is

Tell us what player it is that you need help with and exactly what you are trying to do. Do you have videos already and are just trying to transfer them, etc....

Fairy4043
the brand is JXD and it has a

the brand is JXD and it has a basket ball and titanic demo they arnt the real shows/movies only clips
I want to install music videos in it

Krusty's Burger
help plz

help plz

Fairy4043
not sure what it is but the

not sure what it is but the brand is JXD

Krusty's Burger
when i put a music video into

when i put a music video into the folder the video doesnt appear at the video selection

Does it look like this?

Does it look like this?

The good news is that I

The good news is that I tracked down the website of the manufacturer, www.jx-digital.com. The bad news is that it's all in Chinese so I can't read anything about it. Take a look and see if you can find a way to translate the site to English in the meantime. I'll see what I can do on my end.

Fairy4043
google can tranlate tht page

google can tranlate tht page but i cant find the manual

Krusty's Burger
lol the translated site is
The actual page for the

The actual page for the player is here:

http://www.jx-digital.com/jxd680.asp

Fairy4043
ok i translated it and i

ok i translated it and i tried to find the manual but no luck

I've looked around, but I can

I've looked around, but I can't find any info on this company other than their website. There's got to be a manual there somewhere or perhaps some sort of support. Where did you buy the device?

Fairy4043
my dad brought it from his

my dad brought it from his trip to China

Bummer. It's probably going

Bummer. It's probably going to be extremely difficult for you to get support on the product. Not many people in the US are going to own one, so your resources are limited. Perhaps he can return it when he goes back? Good luck and report back if you figure anything out.

radzha
hi. I have mp4 jxd681 and my

hi. I have mp4 jxd681 and my lcd screen broken, I cant see anything. now I just want to connect my mp4 to the TV, but I cant because I dont know how to select TV-OUT in mp4. please help who knows how to select it in the menu.  I read this http://www.chizon.com/download/JXD681-manual.pdf
 and tryed to connect tv out but ITS useles. help who knows!!!

Natalie10
my mp4 screen is being really

my mp4 screen is being really dumb its not lighting up like it should anymore i just got it yesterday from ebay... i can only see it in the right light!! HELP!!!

Matt Whitlock
Hi Natalie. It sounds like

Hi Natalie. It sounds like you have a problem with the player's backlight for the LCD screen. There is sometimes a setting in the menu to turn off the backlight, so check there first. Otherwise, the backlight is dead, and you need to try and get a refund from your seller. 

Good luck. 

Natalie10
i have no clue where that

i have no clue where that would be at so how could i turn it off.. crap .. where should i look? its not in settings .. rrr

Matt Whitlock
Hi Natalie, if there's no

Hi Natalie, if there's no setting for the player's backlight, then I'd say the player is defective and needs to be returned or replaced. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.Frown

Natalie10
Thanks i have been trying to

Thanks i have been trying to contact the person but i have heard nothing from them

Natalie10
is there anything i can do to

is there anything i can do to replace it? how much would that be?

ery
hi,PLZ HELP ME. I HAVE MP4

hi,PLZ HELP ME. I HAVE MP4 1GB SONY WHEN I CONNECTED IT TO THE CPU,THE COMPUTER ASKED ME TO FORMAT IT SO I DO THEN AFTER A MOMENT IT ASKED ME AGAIN SO I DO AGAIN THEN THE MP4 DIDNOT APPEAR ON THE COMPUTER& THE COMPUTER DIDNOT READ IT UNTIL NOW  WHEN I CONNECT IT TO THE CPU AND TRIED TO CONNECT IT TO ANOTHER CPU AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED & THE SCREAN OF THE MP4 SEEMED TO BE BLACK ALL THE TIME. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME.

ery
hi sir, WHY DON't u help me

hi sir, WHY DON't u help me until nowCryplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzquickly i trust that u can solve my proplem.

wrwelect
Is any body help me i have

Is any body help me i have mp4 i try to upgrade i with worng firmware now its dead plzz help me. my mp4 is sony and 1GB with Sd card and its model no:ACU7515
Can any one help me .....

danie
my friend gave me a jxd680

my friend gave me a jxd680 with no cords or anything with it how can i get it to work

danie
i need help how do i work my

i need help how do i work my jxd680?

danie
my friend gave me a jxd680

my friend gave me a jxd680 with no cords or anything with it how can i get it to work

danie
i need help how do i work my

i need help how do i work my jxd680?

anymous
hey i bought a mp4/mp5 player

hey i bought a mp4/mp5 player and its just a white screen. iddk wat happened. what should i do?

Yup It's Me!!!!
I Own A Craig Mp4 Player And

I Own A Craig Mp4 Player And Its Backlight Stays On And I Don't Know How To Turn It Off. Please Help.

Connect With Techlore