Most Annoying Gadget-Related Things People Do In Public

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Steven Jones
Most Annoying Gadget-Related Things People Do In Public

I think we should create a list of the most annoying things that people do in public with their gadgets. Start with these:

• Talk excessively loud on cell phones - also phones ringing in theaters or meetings

• Try to take pictures - triple score here because its annoying for the person taking the picture, for the person/people in the picture, and for the people stumbling through the space between first two

• Boomboxes - can probably rope in cars with the boomin' systems

• Testing out ringtones on the new cell phone

• Adults hogging the console game displays at the the electronics stores leaving the kids to watch from a safe distance

Ross Johnson
Hey! I'm positive that while

Hey! I'm positive that while I was strolling through Central Park the other day, playing my new Sanford and Son ringtone, passersby were LOVING it.

Tie Guy
How about people that sing

How about people that sing along with their iPod or similar MP3 player in public. It's not like we can hear the music too ya know. While you may hear a good singer from time to time, it's normally like the "talented" singers from American Idol.

Ron Repking (not verified)
I hate it when someone is

I hate it when someone is talking on a cell phone using their headset and I think that they are talking to me.

Connect With Techlore