Mits WD-57733 Green Light Prob - Error 12

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
TahoeBlue
TahoeBlue's picture
Mits WD-57733 Green Light Prob - Error 12

Continuous blinking green light ("timer" light). Error code is 12. No video, no sound. Checked bulb, appears to good. Did a System Reset with no luck. I'm willing (and able) to change out capacitors if the capacitors are the culprit. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thx!

evil
evil's picture
http://www.techlore.com
evil
evil's picture
Ive uploaded the manual on

Ive uploaded the manual on here

http://www.techlore.com/download/31112/Mitsubishi-chassis-V36-V36L-V37-V...

If the light blinks continuously that would be what most encounter when they have the bad cap problem.The only way to tell is to open it up and see if you can find any swollen caps.

evil
evil's picture
After looking up the

After looking up the capacitors referenced in the repair documents I posted earlier and looking for the same capacitors in the parts list of the service manual for your model i've come to the realization that your set is a newer dlp set that doesnt have the same boards as the older ones that I posted the repair documents for.Back to square one check all fuses F9A00 F9A01 F9A02 F9D00 F9G00 F9G01 F9G02.

evil
evil's picture
No sorry i've exhausted about

No sorry i've exhausted about all of my knowledge of DLP sets,I wish I had more advice to offer you,In your original post you said it doesnt make any sound also,does it make any clicking noises or can you hear a fan come on? When you get the error code,or when you try to turn it on,what other lights blink on the front if any?When it goes into shut down mode from the error do you turn the tv off before checking the fault code?

evil
evil's picture
Keep us posted on the outcome

Keep us posted on the outcome,on page 52 of the manual it shows the schematic for the Main Power Supply,The only advice I can give you on that is good luck tracing it,and hot and cold grounds are two completely different grounds so dont use one when your supposed to use the other.

evil
evil's picture
Thank you for letting us know

Thank you for letting us know what the problem was.

evil
evil's picture
Lamp did not turn on at P-ON

Lamp did not turn on at P-ON sequence : Loose J4 connector
66(4) (No Lamp inserted) : Lamp Cartridge or poor
connection to lamp.
(Disconnected cable between ballast and lamp)
(Lamp-Enable goes to DM but not to Ballast)

Connect With Techlore

Newsletters

Subscribe and get the latest updates, news, and more...