MITSUBISHI WS65613

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Scott V.
MITSUBISHI WS65613

Larry, I thought I read that you were going through chemo, I hope things are progressing positively. My mitsubishi ws65613 had the dreaded green light flashing, but then seemed to subside. Since I have procrastinated so long, the set started to shut off (green light still on). The set was turned off then back on for a while until it got to where it wouldn't stay on more than thirty seconds. I made the dm fix with four capacitors from digikey and reassembled the set. Now the picture gets wavy and then shuts off. The set also doesn't want to see comp-1 (fios tv), it will get ant-1 and the dvd player on input-1. reading these theads I think I may have ic problems or power supply cap trouble. What does it seem like to you? 

Scott V.
An update on my ws65613. I

An update on my ws65613. I checked the power supply board and found two capacitors swollen (c9a30 and c9a31). Replaced the caps (part #p13120-nd from digikey)and still had the same issues as before. After reading through these many threads I noticed some others were having luck with their wsxxx13 televisions by replacing the 9v regulator ic (part # ba09fp from Audio lab of Ga.) ic9c25, the set powered up and is working fine. I do have one other issue, the comp-1, -2 and dtv jacks don't seem to accept input. Any response with a fix would be appreciated. thank all of you that respond with their fixes. ps I'm getting pretty good at removing and installing the chassis. Fortunately the plugs and sockets are labeled.

Alnp
"...comp-1, -2 and dtv jacks

"...comp-1, -2 and dtv jacks don't seem to accept input..."

go into the user setup menu and make sure those inputs are added,
recheck connectors on chassis

Connect With Techlore