May 1, 2008 12:25 AM

This model is not a wide screen but a big screen TV set. You have a common problem with your TV set. You need to replace the STK convergence IC's. Not really a hard job to do, but you do need to know and understand how to solder on solid state printed circuit boards. If you do not know how to solder on printed circuit boards, my best advice would be to call in a pro to assist you in this replacement and repair of this TV set. Good Luck.

"Those who do not know their opponent's arguments, do not completely understand their own".**For complete TV repair kits including parts goto