model 55859 mitsu green blinking light

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
MaxKilla
model 55859 mitsu green blinking light

Hi Larry . I too am having the same problem so many others are having. Could you please send me the repair manuel and guide. Thank you for your help. What a great site this is. Is this a good t v. Once again ty for your help

MaxKilla
I forgot to leave my email

I forgot to leave my email address [email protected]

Terry W
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Thank you for this forum and helping so many people. I have a constant flashing green light on my Mitsu WS-55859. Iy appears I need to follow your instruction for remoave and repair of the DM board. Would you please esnd these instructions and the repair manual to [email protected] ?

Thanks again Larry. Now to find a forum for my Honda mower.

Terry

bobh
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

Thanks for this forum. I have Mitsubishi WS-55859 with blinking green light problem. Which one is my DM board? I need your instructions for remove and repair of the DM board. would you please send me the instructions and repair manual to [email protected]. Thanks Larry

maxwell679
Hi Larry!

Hi Larry!

I need those repair instructions too PLEASE!! I have the WS-55859 with a green blinking light that started after we unplugged it to move it. I plugged it back in and nothing but the stupid light.

THanks!!!

Martin
[email protected]

John Trenery
I too have the blinking green

I too have the blinking green light on the WS-55859. Unplugged the TV during a move, was unplugged for 2 weeks, and now thlight won't stop blinking. Can you please e-mail the instructions and manual to [email protected]. Thank you!

Michael S
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Would you please send a soft copy of the repair instructions? Thanks for your help. Same model, WS-55859. Had the problem about 6 months ago, just left unplugged for a day and it worked fine the next day. However, today, it just keeps blinking away. Thanks ([email protected]).

Dennis3281
Larry,

Larry,

I also have the blinking green light on my 55859. (After power failure) Mine has the built in HD tuner, If that matters. I can hear a slight click when plugged in and then a few seconds after unplugged. My DM power board has 7 caps. Sould I replace them all? Please send the instructions

[email protected]

Thank you very much!!!!

Connect With Techlore