Mitsubishi WD-52825 Blinking Green Timer Light

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
OneWatt
Mitsubishi WD-52825 Blinking Green Timer Light

Over the past year, when I plug in the TV or have a power outage the green timer light continues to flash. I can unplug the TV and plug it back in and sometimes it will work. Each time I have had to do this it seems to take more tries before it finally comes on and now it just does not come on at all. I have read about many people fixing this problem, although not on this particular model, so I replaced the 4 caps on the DM board but I still have the same problem. Does anyone have any other possible fixes or a service manual for this model. Any help would be appreciated.

gibo
I'm having the same problem.

I'm having the same problem. The timer light will not stop blinking, and I haven't been able to turn my tv on for a day now. i've recycled power and i've tried the system reset... nothing. please help.

jarvis
I have the same problem.  A

I have the same problem.  A service shop advised me to contact Mitsubishi customer relations and ask for a "one time consideration" for the service needed to correct this problem.  It's not a guarantee and I have not completed the process, but I ,at this point, have Mitsubishi paying for a technician to come to my house and analyze the problem.  Depending on what the tech finds out, Mitsubishi says they may pay for the repair. 

If you try this, be patient.  No one you speak to will have a firm grasp on the English language and they will ask for your serial number, date of purchase, and proof of purchase (receipt, statement, etc.).  You will also be on hold for a long time.  The first time I called, I was very sarcastic and impatient and I got nowhere.  I called back later and now they might be paying for the repair. 

One other thing, the part that commonly needs replacing is the chassis (part no. 955B298003).  They might ask for that information.

Good luck.  I'll post updates when I have them.

Drew
I have the same model and I

I have the same model and I just removed the DM board.  Where did you get the caps?  I have a service manual, I could e-mail a copy to you.

Michael176
I too have the same problems

I too have the same problems with this tv. Would you be so kind as to email the service manual to me? Thanks...

Mike

Bill NH
I have this same model and

I have this same model and have been experiencing the same problem. And now like the rest of you, it will not power up at all. I'm waiting for a call back from one of their authorized service dealers. Does anyone know the cause of this? Has Mitsubishi come up with a fix?

ostrandla
I have the same problem as

I have the same problem as well....can someone send me the manual? Thanks! Oops....email address is [email protected]

Connect With Techlore