MITSUBISHI WT-42311 TROUBLES

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
alwaysbrokentv
MITSUBISHI WT-42311 TROUBLES

I bought a mitsubishi wt-42311 television brand new in march 2003. In April 2005 we went to turn it on and the green light on the front would come on it would click and then turn off. No picture or sound. Brought it to a service center and they suppossedly put what they called a power control module in it. Around $600 for the part I believe. That lasted until July of 2007. Did the exact same thing. I had the same repair done again. After this I decided to sell the television why I still could. Sold it two weeks ago and  it lasted one day. Now it powers up, you here sound, green light is on but no picture what so ever. I have the television apart but have no idea where to start other than fuses. Any help would be greatly appreciated. At this point I can't afford to have another service man work on it so it is all on me so the more info the better. I have a meter a solder gun and the desire to learn. Thanks again.

Gregk22
Did the TV ever work again?

Did the TV ever work again? What did you find out? I've got the same issues and cleaned all the connectors and put it back together and it worked....for about a month and now I have the same issue again. The cleaning process didn't do the trick this time so far so I'd like to know what you did. Thanks!

Connect With Techlore