OUR NETWORK: Dijit Community Explore3DTV My Open Router DVRplayground MediaSmart Home See all... About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 1244320.0
March 2, 2008 06:30 PM

Categories: Televisions and Projectors

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

cleg

I have a 55" Mitsi TV with the flashing light problem.  It flashes about 50 times, and if I am right there and repush the power button it will come on.  The remote quit working too.  I have been fighting this for a long time.  The company I bought the extended warranty through went out of business.  Can someone send me the instruction on the cap repair to see if I can get this fixed?  Thanks

Discussion:    Comments 26-50 of 91 | Latest Comment | « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

June 29, 2008 3:30 PM

Larry,
Thanks for your fast response. I now wish I had found this Forum before I paid $17 for the manual at ServiceManuals.net. Oh well! Still a cheap fix if it works.
Will let you know.

June 30, 2008 8:17 AM

I works on about 90% of these models.

"Those who do not know their opponent's arguments, do not completely understand their own".**For complete TV repair kits including parts goto www.TvRepairKits.com

View unverified member's comment - posted by Misushitty

July 6, 2008 2:24 AM

Larry Dillon said: I works on about 90% of these models.

Mr. Dillon

I have been playing lucky or unlucky with my Mitsubishi WS-55513. Of course the wonderfully humorous blinking green light. I would greatly appreate the instructions on how to fix this problem if you wouldnt mind. My wife would be even more appreative. Thank you very much!!! Do the instructions come with a service manual or is this not needed?

E-mail    ftoemas@hotmail.com

July 7, 2008 9:47 AM

I am sending everything to you. Good Luck

"Those who do not know their opponent's arguments, do not completely understand their own".**For complete TV repair kits including parts goto www.TvRepairKits.com

July 17, 2008 5:24 PM

Larry,
The 4 caps worked for me,fuses looked good.You saved me from buying a new TV, Many THANKS. I have sent you $50, hope all others will to!
Total fix still under $150 with new toys from Radio Shack,and extra parts for next repair.

August 20, 2008 5:49 PM

Larry,
Hi, I am also having the green timer light flashing problem. I have a WS55859, would you be so kind to send me the instructions on how to fix the problem?? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
drsee@mercuryinsurance.com

September 14, 2008 2:37 PM

Mr. Dillon,

It appears you have a possible solution for this infamous

September 21, 2008 3:05 PM

Larry,I also have a mitsubishi wd62825 with the flashing green timer light. tv will not power up.I have tried to reset but no success. I have read posts about dm board repair. can you fwd insrtuctions for repair as well as suggestions as to where i can find replacement dm board and cost.Thanks Eric email ccrbrats@msn.com

October 15, 2008 7:18 PM

Larry Dillon said: I am sending everything to you. Good Luck

Larry,

Would you also send me instructions for the flashing green timer light issue.  I have a WD-52725

email     poollovers@comcast.net

Thanks

Paul

October 16, 2008 8:15 AM

larry can you please send me the instructions to fix my flashing light?
nicoleshante77@yahoo.com

October 16, 2008 8:54 AM

Larry, I forgot to tell you what kind of TV I had Mitsuishi wd6825 (2004). I need instructions to let me know what I need to do or buy to fix the blinking light problem. nicoleshante77@yahoo.com

October 17, 2008 3:22 PM

TO the god named larry, same problem here. i have a 50' mitsubshi ws-55859 2001

blink blink blink blink
email is clbckhood@yahoo.com

October 19, 2008 10:34 AM

I have a wd 52725 with that nasty little flashing green light also. If you could send many any help it would be much appreciated. thebassrider@cox.net. Thanks, Mark.

October 21, 2008 9:20 AM

My tv was on and I went away from it for 5 minutes and when I came back the tv was black and no sound. I have the green light flashing and the manual on/off switch doesn't work. I unplugged it to "reset" it and plugged it back in and the flashing green light came back on. Model is WS-55511, manufactured in 2002. Is this an inexpensive fix or is the tv to old to bother with? Thanks.

View unverified member's comment - posted by Gumby

View unverified member's comment - posted by Gumby

October 22, 2008 12:54 AM

Larry - Can you please send me the instructions for replacing the DM capacitors on the WS-55859. I removed the DM board but was suprised to see 7 capacitors instead of 4 and they are 16V instead of the 35V capacitors I bought at Radio Shack.

Thank You
shaunzeig@hotmail.com

October 22, 2008 7:32 AM

DO not use radio shack capacitors!!, They wll not lat long and blow up th DM in a matter of months.

October 22, 2008 7:50 AM

Greetings,

Would like repair manual / instructions for WS 55859 also.

ty dot connell at gmail dot com

Thanks!

November 15, 2008 10:39 AM

My WS65869 has the same problem after a power failure and my 5 yr ext warranty just ran out 6 mo ago. I would apprieciate these instructions copyhere@yahoo.com

November 15, 2008 6:47 PM

Would you have the instructions for fixing the blinking light problem on the Mitsubishi WD 25725? If yes, please send to ttarnett@msn.com. Thanks so much!

November 17, 2008 11:52 AM

Can someone anyone please email me the instructions to fix the blinking light? No one has yet to send me the information, the model is wd6825 (2004. My email address is nicoleshante77@yahoo.com.

nicoleshante77@yahoo.com Please someone send me the information!!!

November 25, 2008 3:03 PM

Hello,
I have a Mitsubishi WS-65869 with the green flashing light too.
I was wondering if I should replace the caps first or do other diagnostics first. Whatever that may be with a unit that doesn't even turn on.
If someone could send me the diagnostic procedure and repair procedure I would appreciate it. Money is quite tight at this time and I am looking to do this repair myself.

My e-mail address is happywrench123@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Kent

November 26, 2008 7:10 AM

I have the flashing green light and the TV does not turn on. It is a 73 inch Diamond series Mitsubishi (Don't have the exact model # here in front of me) Can someone please email what to check/do to try to fix it.

jemcoinc@msn.com

Thanks,

Jim

Discussion:    Back to Top | Comments 26-50 of 91 | Latest Comment | « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Thread is locked, no more posts may be added.

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window