Mitsubishi WS55513

204 posts / 0 new
Last post
tcollins
Ron Jones said: Larry

Ron Jones said:

Larry Dillon said: Teresa, Not really a hard repair to do but you will need to know how to solder and a little handy. If you can repair this yourself or with someone's help, you can save up to a grand! I will forward the repair information to you. Good luck

Larry, I tried to get back with you last night but it must not have gone through.I received an email from you stating that you would be sending me the repair info for this mitsubishi blinking problem but can't seem to find out just where or how to access it. My EM is [email protected] . I would appreciate it if you could send it as an atachment , or , let me know just how to access it. Thanks again, Ron

thanks  i appreciate it anyway.  did find out the problem now just need to sell the dog to get thw tv fixed.  LOL:)  if i had know this was a common future problem when i bought this 6000 tv i would not have purchased it.

boltlady
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
We have been plaqued with the green light blinking problem also would you please send me the "how-to fixit @[email protected] Thanks very much

boltlady
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
We have been plaqued with the green light blinking problem also would you please send me the "how-to fixit @[email protected] Thanks very much The model # is ws55513

boltlady
Larry could you please send

Larry could you please send the fix it instructions one more time we did not receive anything. Thank you [email protected] Larry I can't seem to find where you are sending the instructions. Don't mean to be bothersome but could you tell me where to look???

boltlady
Larry I can't seem to find

Larry I can't seem to find where you are sending the instructions. Don't mean to be bothersome but could you tell me where to look??? [email protected]

Larry Dillon
I am sending it to your email

I am sending it to your email address that you left. Maybe you have a bulk type mail or a junk mail adress you have. I will try once again. LOOK in these other places. Good Luck

cremora
Larry,

Larry,

this just happened to my tv as well, can you email the repair manual to [email protected]? thanks, ryan

Larry Dillon
Yes Ryan, I will send you out

Yes Ryan, I will send you out the repair docs. along with the service manual. I do not have what you call a repair manual. A repair manual is what you use for a car that explains the different systems in the vehicle. A service manual has a parts list and the schematic of the circuit. Good Luck with the repair

bigscreenproblems
I have a Mitusbishi WS-55513

I have a Mitusbishi WS-55513 and the light is blinking. We did have a storm and lost power. I have read that it could be the DM module. Is this true or do you think it might be something else. Can you send me a copy of schematic also.

Thanks

BSP

Larry Dillon
BSP, what will the schematic

BSP, what will the schematic do for you? If you leave an address where I could send it to you, I may just do this for you and save you over 900 bucks on a repair bill. Why oh why would you not simply leave an e-mail address if you need help with this TV set? Did you forget?

violent24_7
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

You had sent me the information to fix the infamous blinking light a while back. Can you please send me an email? Thanks again,
Jeff ([email protected])

Tim M
Hi Larry you must be then MAN

Hi Larry you must be then MAN!
Can I get these document for the WS55513 please
[email protected]
Thanks Tim

Larry Dillon
Tim, I will send them right

Tim, I will send them right out to you man. Good luck with the repair

Rei
Larry, I hope that you are

Larry, I hope that you are still checking this forum! I really need your help. Can you email me the repair instructions? My email address is [email protected]. THank you in advance.

Michael Kelsey
Larry, I have the same

Larry, I have the same problem. Would you please email me the same info.to [email protected].
Thanks,
mk

Kristal
Larry Dillon said: They are

Larry Dillon said: They are one their way. Good Luck

Larry,

My Mitsubishi WS55513 has also come down with the blinking light issue.  Didn't know this was so common, the repair man came today and said it would run $780+ and the dm board needs to be replaced.  Can you send me the fix as well to see if I can save the $?  My email is: [email protected].  Thanks!

-John

Kristal
Larry Dillon said: On it's

Larry Dillon said: On it's way John. Good Luck

Larry,

For some reason it didn't come through to my msn account, I checked my junk folder too...not there.  Can you resend it to: [email protected] to give it another try?  Thanks!!

-John

Larry Dillon
MMM Don't understand why? I

MMM Don't understand why? I will send it again shortly. Again Good Luck with the repair!

soonerjo
I am so happy that I found

I am so happy that I found this site. I also have the blinking light problem on my WS-55513. I love my television and I really don't want to have to buy a new one. This problem has been happening for about two weeks, since a bad storm. I live in Oklahoma and this is tornado season. Could you please send me the repair documents? I would love to try to get it fixed. Please send to [email protected].

Thanks,
Joanna

raventigg
i've been looking for a way

i've been looking for a way to fix my ws55313 it apears the the picture looks like its spinning and blinkng . is this fixable; if so could you send me what has to be done.. thanks. [email protected]

ed8704
hey larry, can i get the

hey larry, can i get the repair info on the mitsubishi we55513 dm module

Jon Morian
Larry, I too have the WS55513

Larry, I too have the WS55513 with the notorious blinking light. Can I get the info to repair it?

Glad I found this place. My Mitsu was almost landfill! After a brief grieving period of course

[email protected]

Beth H
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem with that stupid blinking green light. Can someone e-mail me the fix as well?

[email protected]

Thanks so much!

davidvt
I am having the same blinking

I am having the same blinking problem with this model ws55513, can you please send me the repair?

[email protected]

Davidvt

Lord Crystallion
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I am having the same problem on the WS-55513 blinking issue. Could you please email instructions to me [email protected]

Thank you!

YrMama
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

I have a WD-52525

Power ouitage last night, now i have the blinking Green LED issue. Please can I get the docs. Thanks Muches - [email protected]

BenoFla
i have the ws 55513 tv. can

i have the ws 55513 tv. can you send me the fix? its blinking green light and will not power up completely.

[email protected]

Thanks larry!!

Champ 136
Larry.... Same problem as

Larry.... Same problem as everyone here with my Mitsub-crap-shi ws55513....However I have already read most the posts and took the time to change out the 4 caps....replaced them with the same 1000uf but went with the 35v caps from radio shack....this did not fix the problem...prior to replacing the caps the blinking light went off after 70 seconds or so but would not power up...now that the caps are replaced, the blinking light stays on.... I tried removing the E2P board from the DM, this did nothing.... I even checked the 3 small fuses on the DM next to the Caps, got no resistance. I read about the pico fuses behind the amp, how would i go about testing to see if they are the problem? Well I hope your still checking this thread.....If so any help would be greatly appreciated.....you can e-mail to [email protected] Thank you again.

Buttery
I am having the same blinking

I am having the same blinking problem with this model ws55513, can you please send me the repair?

[email protected]

Thanks a Million!!!

tvaldez
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem with WS55513 lights keep blinking, Please can you Help me to repair? Thanks. [email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore