Mitsubishi WT-46809

55 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jmp417
Hi,

Hi,
We would appreciate any help you could give. I have a VS-45609 and have been working with you and Larry for the past few weeks. Still can't get it working yet but hopefully soon.

blkivry
have u done thisthe entire

have u done thisthe entire board but find and check fuse F9a04 and F9A05 There is a small diagram inside the side of the cabinetthat shows you where to find the fuses, if any of these are blown,DO NOT REPLACE THEM untill you replace the convergence IC's first. You check these on the ohm scale on the meter and they should both read a short acrossn themyou can find the IC's you need at repair kits and IC's yet

Jmp417
what or where exactly are the

what or where exactly are the convergence IC's?

Larry Dillon
the convergence IC is located

the convergence IC is located and mounted on a large metalplate calld a heat sink, but it i mounted on the oppisite sid of thr heat sink so you will need to loosen the wires and pull out the chassis the service manual will be snt to you with an e-mail addresif it will attach and you will need to unsolder the chip from the bottom of the chassis, if I have your e-mail address. there is also a how to replace convergnce IC I will send to you.GOOD LUCK

Jmp417
Thanks Larry, jsph71@yahoo

Thanks Larry, [email protected] Hope you are feeling OK!!!!!

usaarch89
Larry, can you pls send also

Larry, can you pls send also the copy of those how to replace convergence IC & the service manual to my email address. [email protected].

thanks
usaarch89

a4
Larry, can you pls send also

Larry, can you pls send also the copy of those how to replace convergence IC & the service manual to my email address. [email protected].
Thank you so much.

Apollogold
Can I also get a copy of the

Can I also get a copy of the IC replacement guide and the service manual?

Thanks!

[email protected]

Apollogold
Can I also perchance get a

Can I also perchance get a copy of the IC replacement guide and the service manual?

Thanks!

[email protected]

a4
The error code for my tv is

The error code for my tv is 21 which is the x ray protect curcuit. This means the anode voltage to your CRTs (RGB) is too high or your controlgrids have failed to slow the electron beam from the cathode down. How can i check the HV on the CRT anodes and the voltage doubler which the IHVT goes into. Does anyone have suggestion on how to fix or track down the issue. I have little experience but I'm a fast learner.

blkivry
a4 said: The error code for

a4 said: The error code for my tv is 21 which is the x ray protect curcuit. This means the anode voltage to your CRTs (RGB) is too high or your controlgrids have failed to slow the electron beam from the cathode down. How can i check the HV on the CRT anodes and the voltage doubler which the IHVT goes into. Does anyone have suggestion on how to fix or track down the issue. I have little experience but I'm a fast learner.

more than likely a crt tube has a problem. u need to pull of the board on the bottom of each tube one at a time. turn on the set each time when the bad tube is disconnected the tv will come on minus that bad tube. u can check that the anode cable is securely plug in but its probably a bad tube.

Jmp417
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
How are you? I just wanted to see what ever happened to the e-mails you were going to send?
Joe

a4
Thanks. Where are the tubes

Thanks. Where are the tubes located. I can't find them in my service manual

blkivry
in frt. pull off the botton

in frt. pull off the botton cover and then there a board with 4-6 screws. take that off u will see three crt and the board is on the end of each crt

wurkerby
Larry, can you pls send a

Larry, can you pls send a copy of the how to replace convergence IC & the service manual to my email address. [email protected].
Thank you so much.

wurkerby
Could you please send the

Could you please send the Mitsubishi WT-46809 service manual and how to repair the IC's to [email protected] I have the two flash then pause, then two flash error code going.

Thank you

a4
for some reason the tv just

for some reason the tv just started working again but there is a black dot and green ink blot in the center of the screen.

Jmp417
Well I did more research and

Well I did more research and found that the signal PCB had burned up in two locations. The plug going to the aperture and a section under the mounting bracket for the aperture is where it is melted. I can't seem to find that part fpr sale anywhere though.The part number for what I need is 930B875001. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!!! Also, what would cause this to just go bad? Nothing was ever touched???

buzztv
Can someone please send me a

Can someone please send me a copy of the Mitsubishi WT-46809 service manual and how to repair the ICs? I am getting the 2-2 error code.

[email protected]

airon1974
Can I get a copy of the

Can I get a copy of the service manual as well. I am going to be replacing the convergence ICs soon. [email protected]

airon1974
Can you send me a copy of the

Can you send me a copy of the service manual. I am going to be replacing the convergence ICs soon. Thanks aaron [email protected]

maddoxfam
Hi, can someone please send

Hi, can someone please send me a copy of the mitsubishi wt-46809 service manual and how to repair the convergence IC... I am getting error code.. 2 pause 2.. after researching that is what i think it might be.... any help would be alot of help.
thanks
chris
[email protected]

Justinamazing2010
Where can i find Green

Where can i find Green Projection replacement bulbs for a 2002 46' Mitsubishi projection tv model wt-46809

dmadman
I sure could use those

I sure could use those instructions. Or I could just blow it the heck up! Maybe post the vid on youtube. My wife say's she'd rather I fixed it.

Pages

Connect With Techlore