Mitsubishi WS65513

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dena Friend
Mitsubishi WS65513

Hi Larry,

I have noticed that you have instructions on how to fix the green blinking light and I was wondering if you can please send them to me at [email protected] or if it is in the evening [email protected].

BrookeKristine
I am stil having problems

I am stil having problems with my Mitsubishi WS65513 with a green blinking light and my TV will not turn on.  Can anyone help?

BrookeKristine
I am having problems with a

I am having problems with a green blinking light on my Mitsubishi WS65513 and the TV will not turn on.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

RosieP
Help Larry. I too am having

Help Larry. I too am having problems with a green blinking light on my Mitsubishi WS65513 and the TV will not turn on.  Can you please send instructions on how to fix? [email protected]

azaggie
I guess I am another person

I guess I am another person with the same problem. I have a Mitsubishi WS-65513 and the LED keeps blinking. Can anyone help? I have a repair man coming out later in the week, but would love to get out of paying for an arm and a leg in repairs. Please HELP! :) [email protected]

Nollins
I TOO HAVE THE SAME BROBLEM W

I TOO HAVE THE SAME BROBLEM W/ MY MITSU WS-65513. THE LED LIGHT BLINKS ENDLESS.AT FIRST IT WOULD BLINK FOR 5 MIN. THEN TURN ON NOW IT JUST BLINKS,BLINKS AND BLINKS. IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ON HOW TO FIX. PLEASE E-MAIL At [email protected] and thank you for your time.

Connect With Techlore