Mitsubishi ws-65611 problems

99 posts / 0 new
Last post
Steivn
Thanks so much Larry. Got

Thanks so much Larry. Got them now.

If anyone has a pic of where the convergence ic's are located or look like or how many there are can you please post a picture or email to me at [email protected] or the lable of the IC's.

Tanks for the help
Steivn

Jwpalmer
I have a mitsubishi ws-65611

I have a mitsubishi ws-65611

I bought a new system and had the guys fron Best buy move the TV to the garage .it sat for a week until i had someone who wante to by it,,when I turned it on all I got was the green light flashing even after trying the reset button all I get a a flashing green light , I have to unplug the tv to get the light to stop ,,non of the controls on the tv or on the remote will not change anything..the TV worked fine before it was moved to the garage..how do I get the tv to power up so I can show a picture... my email is [email protected] hope you can help with this little problem...ps: I've tried everything in the trouble shoot part of the owners guide..thanks Jack

Jwpalmer
Jwpalmer

Jwpalmer
Member I have a mitsubishi ws-65611

I bought a new system and had the guys fron Best buy move the TV to the garage .it sat for a week until i had someone who wante to by it,,when I turned it on all I got was the green light flashing even after trying the reset button all I get a a flashing green light , I have to unplug the tv to get the light to stop ,,non of the controls on the tv or on the remote will not change anything..the TV worked fine before it was moved to the garage..how do I get the tv to power up so I can show a picture... my email is [email protected] hope you can help with this little problem...ps: I've tried everything in the trouble shoot part of the owners guide..thanks Jack

George747
Mit MS65611. Started getting

Mit MS65611. Started getting flashng green light. Reset system & it contiuned so I ignored it as the TV worked. Then I would ocasionally get what looked like a 3D screen with curved video for a few seconds then it would go away. I once saw a message about "power supply or convergence" but can't remember exactly. Eventually the TV shut down and now when I power it up the green light will illuminate for a couple of seconds then system powers down. Did diag and get 2-2. Following recommendations on this great site I went to tvrepairkits.com. There are two fixes for the 65611:
1. The green light fix ($37) which was the original symptom and,
2. The convergence problem fix ($65) which only happened ocasionally.

I am wondering which caused which? Any suggestions?

George in colorado

IMSHORTY
hi. to all

hi. to all
i have wd52825 problem constant "green light blinking" can some on e help. i need a repaire manual.

jstrenge87
so i went threw the whole

so i went threw the whole troubleshooting for my blinking green light of death on my ws-55909 ended up replacing my dm copassitors. then when it was all back together i turned it on and it desplays channels tor tv but when i switch to inpt-dtv mode it says "Check connections or power. The connections for RGBHv or yPrPb may be invalid." ? why won't it bring up my dvd player?

ColinS
just replaced the convergenge

just replaced the convergenge chip @ 2 pico fuses in kit from tvrepairkits on my ws65611. It had the 3d effect happening. TV worked fine for 10 or so minutes and the same problem is back. Any suggestions? I triple checked all solder connections and they seem fine.

mirandalowry
Hello I have a Mitsubishi
Hello I have a Mitsubishi model number ws65615 the green light flashes when plugged in pushed the menu and device button at the same time got the code 1&2

Pages

Connect With Techlore