Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
david wood
Hello again Larry!

Hello again Larry!

I'm a former flashing green light dude.(ws-65513) I repaired this set in Feb 2008. Went out of town for a week and turned on set and  just as I was getting into my program the screen went out. When it came back on there were horizontal green lines on the screen. Now the screen is blank but the green power light is on and I can pull up the main menu. Also I have tried the reset button, And dvd player. I even tried connecting Dishnet with RCA cables to video input on back. When i replaced the caps in february i did not mess with the IC convergance or any of the fuses. [email protected]

Thanks!

J. Thayer
Larry Dillon said: yes, take

Larry Dillon said: yes, take off the case from around the DM reseat it and make sure it is seated correctly!, then reinstall the case and fire it up and make sure you wait at least 60 to 9o seconds to make sure the light stops flashing.

Larry...Can you forward me the information to fix my Mitsubishi WS55813. It has the SAME blinking light problem! [email protected]

Thanks!

tmnpmg
48" has done the same.

48" has done the same. [email protected]

bchands
Larry,

Larry,

It seems you have been helping people for over a year as another writer has stated. Thank you in advance for your patience with us newbies on this. I have a ws 65513 with the same blinking light problem. I would really appreaciate any information and pictures you could forward so that I could try and do this myself. Thank you [email protected]

J. Thayer
There is someone on E-bay

There is someone on E-bay selling a kit to fix this for $40.00. Just in case you wanted to know!

Mad Dog
Hi Larry ive got the same

Hi Larry ive got the same problem and would really apreciate if you could send me the instructions to fix the dm caps. My email is [email protected] Thank you.

Larry Dillon
who is it and do yo have a

who is it and do yo have a link to the link please? send to my e-mail please.

J. Thayer
Then the kit on e-bay doesn't

Then the kit on e-bay doesn't work...

Larry Dillon
I am well aware of him, h

I am well aware of him, h even s my mispelling on th indtrucions, he i a rippoff nd has no service ollow up. no manual includded as well.

poerulz
I'm having an issue with my

I'm having an issue with my 55513. Manufactured in August, 2003. When I plug it in it starts blinking as it should, and then after about a minute it stops as it should. And then nothing. I can't turn it on from the remote or the front panel. No noises, no blinking forever. It seems to be passing it's POST and then failing anyhow. Anything I can check that might help me pinpoint the error. I'm going to check after those caps when I get a picture of where they are, but I don't think that's the issue. Thanks.

Rick

jaborti
I have the same dredded green

I have the same dredded green light problem with my ws-55857 or ws 55907.  I'm not sure of the exact model(can't see behind the tv).  Larry can you send me the email how to fix it. 

Thanks a million

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
Yoiu will need to gt th popr

Yoiu will need to gt th popr modle number please.

FXWG
About a year ago I had the

About a year ago I had the same problem with it constantly blinking. had it repaired for $900.Yesterday the tv won't come on,unplugged and replugged got the blinking light for a min.but no power.Tried several times with same results.Left it unplugged over night and this morning it worked.I was wondering if I mite get a copy of the removal proceeder.I think I'll order the caps just in case [email protected]

CypherWolf
Larry, I have a MIT WD62725

Larry, I have a MIT WD62725 that appears to the capacitor issues that you have helped many others with. Would you kindly send me the instructions on how to replace those capacitors. [email protected] Thanks in advance for your help.

Larry Dillon
Again there are two model

Again there are two model numbers listed here?. There are alo wo differsnt fies for each modl. wht model number id it you have?

justamom
Larry Dillon said: Bigmast, I

Larry Dillon said: Bigmast, I sent you the documents you requested including the factory service manual. This fix will fix about 65 to 70% of sets affected by this fault. If you do not have any or much experience soldering on printed circuit boards, play it safe and take the board and capacitors to a repair center and let them do it for you. Good Luck

Hi Larry,

You sound like a god send to many of us with the same problem with these mitsubishi TV's.  Woke up this morning and the green timer light flashing.  Tried to reset, unpluged it and still nothing.  Can you send me the repair sheet for this?  My husband is good with soldering and I'm sure he can fix it.  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Mary

justamom
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

You sound like a god send to many of us with the same problem with these mitsubishi TV's. Woke up this morning and the green timer light flashing. Tried to reset, unpluged it and still nothing. Can you send me the repair sheet for this? My husband is good with soldering and I'm sure he can fix it. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Mary

CypherWolf
Larry Dillon said: Again

Larry Dillon said: Again there are two model numbers listed here?. There are alo wo differsnt fies for each modl. wht model number id it you have?

Larry

It is a WD 62725

[email protected]

Thanks

Mark

justamom
Hi Larry, \

Hi Larry, \
I have a mitsubishi Diamond Vision Model WS-55909. Hope that is the one you have the fix for.

My email is [email protected]

Kind Regards,
Mary

justamom
Hi larry,

Hi larry,
not sure if my last reply went thru,
My model is a WS-55909 Mitsubishi Diamond Vision.

Email me at [email protected]

Thank you in advance.
Mary

wyrhed
Hello;

Hello;
I just encountered the same problem yesterday after a low-voltage (brown-out) type of situation.
I have heard that the problem of the flashing green-light involves the low-voltage power supply-- but the involved DM circuit is rather difficult to get to.

Would someone have a diagram and fix available to share?

I'd appreciate all the help I could get.

Thanks;

Wyrheh

wyrhed
Hello;

Hello;
I just encountered the same problem yesterday after a low-voltage (brown-out) type of situation.
I have heard that the problem of the flashing green-light involves the low-voltage power supply-- but the involved DM circuit is rather difficult to get to.

Would someone have a diagram and fix available to share?

I'd appreciate all the help I could get.

Thanks;

Wyrhed ([email protected])

Larry Dillon
WHTS THE RIGHT E-MQAIL

WHTS THE RIGHT E-MQAIL ADDRESS MAN!? iT WONT O OUT ON THIS ONE!??

justamom
Larry,

Larry,
The right email is [email protected]

thank you.

gmjnke
I am also having the same

I am also having the same problem with the Mitsubishi WS-65513, " Blinking Green Light".  Can some one please email me the fix information of this?  Photo's would be helpful also. 

Thank You

[email protected]

jeeth
Hello Larry, I'd like a copy

Hello Larry, I'd like a copy of the fix-it information too, we have the blinking green light! Can you email it to [email protected]. Thanks a million!!

Winlou
Hello, I am having the same

Hello, I am having the same problem and would like to attempt to fix it myself. Also, if you could let me know where someone would need to go in order to purchase these DM devices, I would really appreciate it. My email is [email protected] if someone could please send me instructions.

Thanks.

ute
I have ws-65513 mitsubishi

I have ws-65513 mitsubishi flashing green light please send repair manual [email protected]
thank you

MEANGLH
Hi larry, I've got a WD-62825

Hi larry, I've got a WD-62825 and i'm getting the "blinking green light of death"! Could you please email me the fix: [email protected]

Thanks alot

CypherWolf
Hi Larry - I have a WD-62725

Hi Larry - I have a WD-62725 Could you please send me the repair instructions?

Mark - [email protected]

Thanks!

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore