OUR NETWORK: Dijit Community Explore3DTV My Open Router DVRplayground MediaSmart Home See all... About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 2.74666E7
August 16, 2007 02:10 AM

Categories: Televisions and Projectors

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

Winslow

Well, stop me if you've heard this one before... last weekend I noticed that the timer light on my four year old Mitsu 65 incher was blinking and the TV wouldn't power on. The reset switch didn't fix the problem and a quick look at Google led me here. If someone could fill me in on the repair procedure, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance! 

Cheers,

Winslow 

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 2476-2500 of 2523 | Latest Comment | « Previous 198 99 100 101 Next »

December 15, 2012 1:24 PM

I need info on this fix....I know this is what is wrong with my television and because of it's age I can't seem to get the info I need....anyone whom can help please email me!! Blinking Green Light Mitsubishi Projection TV

December 15, 2012 2:02 PM

Hey bud, just look around a little. You will find it. Its 4 capacitors that you just need to pull out and change. Make sure you put them in the same way you took them out via ++ -- on the capacitors. Just look around this place is full of the info. Mike

Larry you are missed.

December 15, 2012 3:15 PM

Thanks....going to see if my son can fix it for me..I will show him this page and site!!

December 19, 2012 1:33 AM

I have the same problem with my WS-65315, THE BLINKING GREEN LIGHT. Can you please send me a copy of the Instructions -and the manual on how to repair it...Thank you very much.....Moe

December 19, 2012 7:44 PM

Larry,I have a mitubishi tv and the green power light blinks..can u send me any info that can help plus how to repair it.thank you.

December 27, 2012 7:45 PM

Hi Larry,

I have a Mitsu 65 WS-65819 model..9 years old, but a very lightly used tv....All of a sudden.....It will not turn on...If I press the power button on the front of the tv it will make a click sound and the green light (to the left of the power button and directly under "timer") will turn on solid green for about 2 to 3 seconds...then everything turns off....It seems like it wants to power on, but then something doesn't allow it to and it cuts out.....Any ideas for me would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance.....Mike

December 27, 2012 7:55 PM

After looking further around this site....I tried the diagnostics after the tv shuts off I held the menu and input buttons for 5 seconds....I am getting 2 blinks a pause and then 1 blink which I would assume means a CODE 21.......any help would be much appreciated....my e-mail is pooch_1972@yahoo.com...thanks to all

December 29, 2012 12:57 AM

Larry,

I am sorry to bother you but it seems we have the same problem. We checked around for repair estimates and cost of new TV and can't afford either. My email is: mpaza@aol.com

Thank you in advance,
Mike

December 29, 2012 12:58 AM updated: September 1, 2013 10:53 PM

Afraid we have the same issue Larry.

Our email is: (EDITED)

Thank you for your help,
Mike

View unverified member's comment - posted by jim kh

January 2, 2013 9:50 PM

Please send capacitor replacement instructions to me as well at rianchipman at gmail.com.

My Mitsubishi 65 in. has the green blinking light of death like everyone else here. My exact model is WD-Y65. We changed the bulb and have tried various resets (holding 2 buttons down for 20 seconds, etc.) THANKS!!! This forum is my last resort after sooo much searching ;)

January 3, 2013 4:45 PM

My Mom has a WD-65833 with BGLOD. ANy chance you could e-mail repair instructions?

Thanks,
Mike

January 3, 2013 8:04 PM updated: September 1, 2013 10:52 PM

Larry, I have the same problem please email me the instructions. Thank you (EDITED)

January 3, 2013 9:20 PM

http://www.techlore.com/article/24711/Mitsubishi-Blinking-Green-Light-Repair-...

http://www.jeremyburns.com/Mitsubishi-Green-Blinking-Light-Fix.pdf

January 3, 2013 9:21 PM

Rian C said: Please send capacitor replacement instructions to me as well at rianchipman at gmail.com. My Mitsubishi 65 in. has the green blinking light of death like everyone else here. My exact model is WD-Y65. We changed the bulb and have tried various resets (holding 2 buttons down for 20 seconds, etc.) THANKS!!! This forum is my last resort after sooo much searching ;)

http://www.jeremyburns.com/Mitsubishi-Green-Blinking-Light-Fix.pdf

http://www.techlore.com/article/24711/Mitsubishi-Blinking-Green-Light-Repair-Procedure/?textpage=2&highlight=green+light+of+death

January 3, 2013 9:22 PM

http://www.techlore.com/article/24711/Mitsubishi-Blinking-Green-Light-Repair-Procedure/?textpage=2&highlight=green+light+of+death

mojozero said: Afraid we have the same issue Larry. Our email is: mpaza@aol.com Thank you for your help, Mike

January 3, 2013 9:23 PM updated: September 1, 2013 10:51 PM

mike pooch said: After looking further around this site....I tried the diagnostics after the tv shuts off I held the menu and input buttons for 5 seconds....I am getting 2 blinks a pause and then 1 blink which I would assume means a CODE 21.......any help would be much appreciated....my e-mail is o.copooch_1972@yahom...thanks to all

January 6, 2013 9:33 PM

Could I possibly get the directions to fix the flashing timer light? Thanks!

February 15, 2013 1:38 PM updated: September 1, 2013 10:50 PM

My Mitsubishi is flashing too, thanks for your time helping everyone, can u email the directions please, thanks Larry email: (EDITED)

February 15, 2013 9:37 PM updated: September 1, 2013 10:50 PM

Hi I have the same problem. Could you email me the instructions also. Thank you. (EDITED)

March 22, 2013 9:33 PM updated: September 1, 2013 10:49 PM

Larry
I'm having the same problem with my 65". If it wouldn't be any trouble could you please email the instructions on how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for all you help. (EDITED)
Eric

April 4, 2013 11:18 AM updated: September 1, 2013 10:49 PM

Hello Larry

Well my television finally got hit again with this same problem (2nd time). First time TV was still under warranty but know I will need to repair myself to save money. Can you please send repair insructions to (EDITED) ---- thank you!

View unverified member's comment - posted by gcraines

May 1, 2013 11:17 PM updated: September 1, 2013 10:48 PM

Can you please email those repair instructions to (EDITED) Thanks in advance

May 3, 2013 3:41 PM

I too have this exact problem. Can someone send me the instructions to repair

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Back to Top | Comments 2476-2500 of 2523 | Latest Comment | « Previous 198 99 100 101 Next »

Add Your Reply

(will not be displayed)

Email me when comments are added to this thread

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window