Mitsubishi WS-65711 HDTV Green Blinking Light

1107 posts / 0 new
Last post
brdnfrd
hey larry,

hey larry,

I had my ws-55513 shipped to my new overseas location.  When i plugged it in i got the flashing green led for 5 minutes then i turned it off. I would appreciate you sending me the info that helped the rest of these people. I appreciate any help. ty

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
brdnfrd, I have just sent you

brdnfrd, I have just sent you the repair documents as well as the factory service manual. Good luck

Mike200
Larry, Oops, my email

Larry, Oops, my email address is [email protected]. Please email me fix-it info on Mitsubishi 55813 model for the blinking green light problem. Thanks, Mike200

Larry Dillon
Mike the documenta are on

Mike the documenta are on their way. Good Luck with the repair.

Yonk
Hi,

Hi,

I am having the same "Flashing Green Light" issue with my 65" Mitsubishi Diamond T.V.

Can you please send me the fix it info.?

Also I bought the T.V. from Good Guy's and they have since went out of business...

I bought the extended warranty, where can I go to find out who will honor that warranty?

Thanks 

Yonk         [email protected] 

Larry Dillon
There should be the warranty

There should be the warranty holder or insurance carrier listed on your extended warranty contract. Contact them.

AJ1224
Greetings,

Greetings,

WS-73513 Mitsubishi with the ever popular though seldom envied "blinking green light" problem. Please email repair instructions to [email protected].

Looks like you have helped a lot of people with this problem I appreciate your advice and knowledge

Regards

Larry Dillon
AJ1224, I have sent out the

AJ1224, I have sent out the repair information to you. Good luck.

Ron Repking (not verified)
Larry,

Larry,

I too have fallen victim of this haunting green light. Approx 2 wks ago my WS-65611 unexpectedly shut-off and has down since, even after attempting numerous resets. At this point my 65" is just a large paper weight. I am relieved to hear others have resolved this similar issue based on your instructions, however dissapointed on the mass occurance of this issue being posted.

Please, at you convenience would you provide a repair manual and instructions on how to diagnosis and correct the "green blinking light" on a WS-65611. 

Kind Regards.

William 

[email protected]

dj18456
Hi,

Hi,

I have a WS-65869 that also has the "green blinking light" problem. Please send the instructions on how to trouble shoot and repair this problem.

Thanks,

dj

[email protected]

Scotty48
Kenny_G said: Well, I too

Kenny_G said: Well, I too have the flashing green light would you mind sending me some information on how to repair this problem with the DM board? Kenny_G [email protected]

Can someone please send me the informtion:

[email protected]

Thank you

Scotty48
Can someone please send me

Can someone please send me the information:

[email protected]

Thank you

Larry Dillon
Will and DJ, I will be

Will and DJ, I will be sending out the repair info shortly to you both. Good Luck

Thanks Larry, lLet me know

Thanks Larry, lLet me know when I should expect to receive the repair manual and instructions for my WS-65611.

Regards,
William

Jack_K
Larry,

Larry,

I have a Mitsubishi WS-55859 that the green light constantly blinks rapidly. Would you please send me the article you have on repairing the DM board?

Thanks,

Jack

Can i please get "green

Can i please get "green blinking light" repair instructions for a WS-65611.

email: [email protected]

Thank You

Creamy Kitti
i have the same mistsubishi

i have the same mistsubishi and i cant fix it can you please help

Creamy Kitti
creamy kitti @ comcast .net

creamy kitti @ comcast .net

mitsubishi light

Ed100
mistubishi blinking light,

mistubishi blinking light, please help. 

[email protected] 

Larry Dillon
Jeronimo, Creamy Kitti, and

Jeronimo, Creamy Kitti, and Will, I will be sending out the repair information shortly. Creamy Kitti and all the others, you really only need to post ONCE leaving the right MODEL and e-mail address. Good Luck with your repair.

Mike200
Larry, Your instruction is

Larry, Your instruction is great. My TV is working again. Thanks a bunch, Mike200

GandyDancer
I also have a blinkng power

I also have a blinkng power light.  I have a 55511.  Wil these instructions work for this model also?

Email is [email protected]

Regards, 

Dave

donp1964
Larry,

Larry,

I too have fallen victim to the green blinking light of death.  4 yr old Mitsubishi 55 in HDTV.  Too expensive to throw out.  Could you please send me your repair instructions.  From what I have read, it doesn't sound terribly difficult.  What ESD concerns should I have when removing the DM board?  Are there any active components on this board that I need to br concerned with?

Thanks in advance.

Don P

Please email to:  [email protected]

Lackey
My WS - 55813 has been doing

My WS - 55813 has been doing it for quite sometime but has always seemed to turn on after awhile of pushing buttons and caressing it, but now it believe it is down for the count.

Could you please email the instructions for a 55813 to ...

[email protected]

I appreciate any help. Thank you!

Larry Dillon
Lackey, I will have the

Lackey, I will have the repair documents out to you ASAP. Good luck with the repair.

ahawkins
I have the green 22 blinking

I have the green 22 blinking code after lighteneing struck a near by tree. The TVwas not on at the time but it still has the error code. I have the service manual for parts number but would appreciate any pictured step by step diagrams to remove and repair the DM board. There are no service people anywhere near this little Arkansas town. Any help or suggestions would be very appreciated.

ahawkins
I have the green 22 blinking

I have the green 22 blinking code after lighteneing struck a near by tree. The TVwas not on at the time but it still has the error code. I have the service manual for parts number but would appreciate any pictured step by step diagrams to remove and repair the DM board. There are no service people anywhere near this little Arkansas town. Any help or suggestions would be very appreciated.

Max 634
Larry:

Larry:

I see you have been helping a number of people with the bad capacitor issue.  I repaired my set (WS-55613) about 3 - 4 months ago, and posted a thread at another forum.  I failed, however, to take photos of what I'd done along the way, and have had a number of folks email me to ask for the directions that I had used.  Sadly, the link I'd been giving them for the repair procedure (with photos) is no longer there.

Would you be so kind as to e-mail the instructions to me so that I might pass them along?

My e-mail address is pds318 (at) verizon.net (no spaces)

Many thanks - Paul

Larry Dillon
Ask them to write me. No

Ask them to write me. No problem. We need the traffic here man.

lillee3377
I have the WD- 73733 and have

I have the WD- 73733 and have the blinking green light can I please get the repair instructions if available. Thanks. [email protected]

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore