OUR NETWORK: Dijit Community Explore3DTV My Open Router DVRplayground MediaSmart Home See all... About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 1.27847E7
January 5, 2007 07:08 AM

Categories: Off-Topic

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

loulldoit

The instruction manual was lost - I figured out how to change the time on this clock with the hidden button at the base of the clock but I can't get the times to stick.  All help is appreciated! Lou

Discussion:    Comments 1-25 of 35 | Latest Comment | 1 2 Next »

January 5, 2007 7:40 AM

Hi Larry - I'll get back to you with the model # - it's at the farmhouse.  Thanks for getting in touch with me about this. Lou

January 6, 2007 8:45 PM

Okay Larry - I've got the model # - it's ICF C490. Lou

January 6, 2007 11:53 PM updated: July 24, 2013 8:31 AM

The very short manual is available HERE

"Those who do not know their opponent's arguments, do not completely understand their own".**For complete TV repair kits including parts goto www.TvRepairKits.com

January 7, 2007 5:30 AM

Thanks so much, Larry - you're awesome......from what I've read, I can only figure the dream machine is not so dreamy .......... trust me, from what I've read, I've been setting the machine correctly.  I guess it's back to the manufacturer!  Thanks again, Lou

January 7, 2007 8:47 AM

If you cannot set the unit, you probably have a bad keypad or a broken connection going to it.  Very common problem.

"Those who do not know their opponent's arguments, do not completely understand their own".**For complete TV repair kits including parts goto www.TvRepairKits.com

January 7, 2007 2:07 PM

What's the bad keypad, Larry? Thanks, Lou

January 7, 2007 9:11 PM

The little board or button assy. under the buttons you push.

September 25, 2009 5:36 PM

Hi there...

I lost the owners manual to a Icf-c218 sony dream machine and I just cant figure out how to set the time and other things..

Could anybody out there help me out?

Thanks
Norman

View unverified member's comment - posted by PennyG

November 3, 2009 1:11 PM

if you cannot follow the directions in the owners manual. how are you going to understand any typed out instructions????
Larry Dillon

View unverified member's comment - posted by Daryl2

March 31, 2010 2:55 AM

Toss it in the bin, like I just did. I feel much better, i will buy a different brand tomorrow.

September 1, 2010 9:30 PM

To set the clock, press and hold the "Clock" button until you hear a beep. Use the "+/-" button to set the time zone. Press the "Clock" button. Use the "+/-" button to set the date. Press the "Clock" button. Use the "+/-" button to set the time. Press/hold the "Clock" button to save the data you've just entered/

January 8, 2011 9:28 PM

Thanks Alex that is awesome. I couldn't change my time either and lost the booklet. It worked!!

View unverified member's comment - posted by JR63

View unverified member's comment - posted by gldnmjh

June 2, 2011 6:42 AM

Lost the instructions to my sony dream machine clock radio ICF-C773L can any body help please

June 2, 2011 6:44 AM

Lost the instructions to my sony dream machine clock radio ICF-C773L can any body help please

View unverified member's comment - posted by Dorai

July 22, 2011 8:17 AM

switch of the plug then on it will read 12.00 press clock button and use + - button on top off clock to set the time

View unverified member's comment - posted by BuckBusterDeluxxxe

View unverified member's comment - posted by Jen B

View unverified member's comment - posted by bluejeanswomen

View unverified member's comment - posted by Reysplace

View unverified member's comment - posted by cathleen egan

Discussion:    Back to Top | Comments 1-25 of 35 | Latest Comment | 1 2 Next »

Thread is locked, no more posts may be added.

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window