Mitsubishi WT-42313 Red Convergence

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
MMacys1
Mitsubishi WT-42313 Red Convergence

I've had this TV for 2 years. I've been through many TV's in my lifetime and have never had one break so quickly. Anyway... About a few months ago when I was watching the TV, the picture would flutter quickly and go back to normal. A few days ago the color red went nuts. Especially on the right side of the screen. Most of the right side of the screen is whacked. When I go to advanced red convergance settings. The red is out of whack on the grid and i can't line it up and it is all whacked out. Horizontally and vertically. I tried resetting it, no help. What might be my problem? Where is a good website to get the part/s i might need? I'm real poor and wondering if I can attempt this. I'm good at soldering and can follow instructions. Thank You for the advice!

MMacys1
This is what happens and it

This is what happens and it wont let me line it up.

George
hello,   i noticed that i

hello,   i noticed that i have the same problem as you did, what fixed it?

Larry Dillon
The Convergence amps in this

The Convergence amps in this TV set will need to be replaced. This is a typical repair that has to be repaired in almost every tube type projection TV set ever made. Not really a hard job, but a knowledge of printed circuit boards and soldering will be needed and if you do not have the soldering and unsoldering skills, leave the repair to a pro. A repair such as this will run anywhere from 225 up yp 400 bucks. Good Luck and let us know how this repair worked out for you.

Connect With Techlore