OUR NETWORK: Dijit Community Explore3DTV My Open Router DVRplayground MediaSmart Home See all... About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 807008.0
March 1, 2006 09:01 AM

Categories: Televisions and Projectors

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

iyisha

hi i have an apex tv model AT2002 and it is locked i cant do anythng with it because it is locked can you help me unlock it please because i dont want to let a perfectly tv go to waste so please help me out. thank you.

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

March 1, 2006 5:01 PM

Does this help?

http://www.techlore.com/article/10671/

October 31, 2006 12:35 PM

My tv model # KT2006. Please help me asap? I don't know who else to turn to.Frown

October 31, 2006 10:05 PM

prayhard, What is the problem?  Whats the matter? What do you want to do?

"Those who do not know their opponent's arguments, do not completely understand their own".**For complete TV repair kits including parts goto www.TvRepairKits.com

View unverified member's comment - posted by Tammie

September 26, 2008 8:11 PM

have you tried all the other differant unlocking fixes in the article?

"Those who do not know their opponent's arguments, do not completely understand their own".**For complete TV repair kits including parts goto www.TvRepairKits.com

View unverified member's comment - posted by conner

May 10, 2009 8:05 AM updated: May 10, 2009 8:07 AM

Conner, Sorry but my Chrystal ball is out for repairs, WHAT Brand AND MODEL number do you have???!!What is the problem with the TV set?? Did it happen all of a sudden

July 27, 2009 11:22 AM

hello i need help with the same thing ,, i tried to set a timer but accidently locked my tv,, i dont have the remote because when i bought the tv a while ago there was no control inside.. the tv i have is

Beko Panache/ HD Ready
Product Code - P26LJ520HD
If You Could Help Id Be Very Greatful Iv Tried Everything But No Buttons On The Tv Will Work !!

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Back to Top | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

Add Your Reply

(will not be displayed)

Email me when comments are added to this thread

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window