motorola v360

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
ClaireBraxton
motorola v360

Hi,

I just purchased the motorola v360 mainly because of it's mp3 player feature. I'm having trouble accessing the files . . .

I download them onto my phone, but I have no idea where they are stored on the phone. I've looked in all the most logical places but they are nowhere to be found.

If anyone knows how to help me, or can direct me in some way, I would REALLY appreciate it.
Thanks!
-Claire

Ron Repking (not verified)
They can either be stored on

They can either be stored on the internal memory of your phone or on an expansion card which you probably would have had to purchase separately. If you use the software to install the files, they would go in the internal memory. In order to put them on the expansion card, you would have to do that through Windows Explorer in your computer.

To get to the audio player to play your MP3 files, go to the "Games & Apps" section and select "Digital Audio Player". Your songs should show up there. Hope this helps.

ClaireBraxton
Thanks Ron!My little brother

Thanks Ron!

My little brother actually helped me out with it over the weekend (sad that he's 14 and knows so much more than I do about technology!) but this was helpful, since I don't have my bro here to advise me 24/7 at school!

Here's another question for anyone who can help me out: Is it possible to convert .wma files to .mp3 or .wav files? If it is, how do you do it?

Matt Whitlock
Claire, There are many tools

Claire,

There are many tools available that will let you convert unprotected WMA files to other audio formats, like MP3, OGG, FLAX, WAV, etc., and vice-versa.

I've been using a tool called dBpowerAmp. for years, and it works great. The MP3 encoder is given on a 30 day trial basis, after which you can purchase the program for $14 bucks. In my opinion, it's well worth every penny.

Connect With Techlore