Apex DVD player Univerals Remote Codes

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
sweet73507
Apex DVD player Univerals Remote Codes

I have looked EVERYWHERE in my hometown and on the internet for a universal remote code for my APEX dvd player. I have managed to find MANY sites that offer MANY codes but none have any for apex. I was going to order a replacement remote but....the thing cost almost as much as the dvd player cost. If anyone knows where I can get apex codes for my universal remote, I would love you forever!!! :)

kiwikisses
I called the company and they

I called the company and they said that there are no codes for apex...try ebay...if you know what your remote should look like.

kiwikisses
sweet73507 said: I have

sweet73507 said: I have looked EVERYWHERE in my hometown and on the internet for a universal remote code for my APEX dvd player. I have managed to find MANY sites that offer MANY codes but none have any for apex. I was going to order a replacement remote but....the thing cost almost as much as the dvd player cost. If anyone knows where I can get apex codes for my universal remote, I would love you forever!!! :)

I called the company and they said that there are no codes for apex...try ebay...if you know what your remote should look like.

Larry Dillon
Wow!!!  I Looked up the Apex

Wow!!!  I Looked up the Apex remote From http://www.remotes.com as they are always a good place to get a replacement. The Apex is anywhere from 40 to 80 bucks!!  Sorry But thats todays disposable world. Good Luck

Connect With Techlore