Motorola V3 Bluetooth Connection

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
swede
Motorola V3 Bluetooth Connection

First, this being my first post here, greetings and salutations to all. Ok, hopefully someone can help me with this. I'm trying to connect my "Razr" to my computer (running XP) via an usb bluetooth adapter (D-Link dbt 120). The bluetooth file transfer wizard finds my phone, but when I try to send a file, it says the phone doesn't respond. I have bluetooth turned on on my phone, and evertime I try to send a file, the indicator lights up, and the adapter is listed in my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt Whitlock
Swede, welcome to the

Swede, welcome to the TechLore Community. We're excited to have you. Take a moment to fill out your profile by clicking "Edit Profile" under "My Account" in the nav bar. Upload a picture and tell the community a little about yourself. The pic you upload will be used as your avatar in the forums, like the picture next to my name.

Now, on to your problem... Did you go through the bluetooth pairing process before trying to send data to or from your phone?

Ron Muniz
I'm the proud owner of a new

I'm the proud owner of a new Motorola RAZR. I am also the owner of a Lexus RX400h. I had previously uploaded my address book from my Ericson cellphone to the Lexus Handsfree Bluetooth. When I tried the same thing with my Motorola, the cellphone simply disconnected from the car bluetooth. Now, the Handsfree Bluetooth works just fine on both outgoing and incoming calls. However, I cannot figure out how to upload the Motorola Addressbook. After reviewing your website, I see there have been previous similar Motorola-related complaints. Any fixes yet?

Ron Repking (not verified)
You might want to check with

You might want to check with the Lexus forums to see what phone features Lexus supports for your phone. I have an Audi/Treo 650 combo and it has issues with uploading my address book too. It only takes my 'favorites' and load them. Found out the problem on Lexus' site. Let us know what you find out!

Connect With Techlore