RCA TV PROBLEMS

164 posts / 0 new
Last post
Payne1
I have a 52 in rca tv i

I have a 52 in rca tv i bought at walmart in 2004 the powe button switch will very seldon come on it just clicks on and off ive beent told its the modular is this correct?

Aliciadenyse
We have an older rear

We have an older rear projection RCA home theater Tv. Unsure of model #. The picture seems to separate into different layers. Similar appearance to having double vision maybe? Also seems to take on a concave picture? Sometimes I can turn the TV on and off and this will return the picture to normal. It's starting to occur frequently, and sometimes will only last for 10 minutes at a time. Anyone know what might cause this?

cuda
look at the post (RCA 52"

look at the post (RCA 52" R52WM24, distored picture and colors)

livbec
dont have a picture of me on

dont have a picture of me on the beach but hope someone can help. my r c a picture is bigger than the set have tried all remote settings and guide is still off the screen at least half way t y

Kristy L
My 56" RCA Projection TV, we

My 56" RCA Projection TV, we moved recently and now when we got to our new house and hooked the tv up, we turn it on and it flashes the green light seven times (nothing shows on the screen) then it completely shuts off. Any suggestions, we have a new baby on the way and would rather spend lots of money on the baby then to fix this tv that has been a pain.

Kristy L
Yes the model number is

Yes the model number is HD56W66

Thanks,

Kristy L
Any one have any ideas please

Any one have any ideas please on how to fix this?

Yevette
I have a 2004 RCA 42 inch TV.

I have a 2004 RCA 42 inch TV. The TV has a FPA Active on it. How do I disable the FPA on my TV?

Gerry in Orlando
I have a 52 " rear projection

I have a 52 " rear projection tv. The very bottom of the screen is cut off. Can I adjust the X/Y to bring the bottom of the screen into view?

theronk
i have an rca 54 inch

i have an rca 54 inch projection... its about 5 years old... i cant remember the day i bought it... but i know its roughly 5 years old... it will not turn on.. i hit the power button and it tries to turn on 3 times... the green power light comes on each time and goes off... after the 3rd time... i have to wait several minutes to try turning it on again... for a few months it would turn on after a few attempts... now it will not turn on... please give me any information regarding this that you can... i am taking it to the doc on monday... thank you... theron k

duddle bird
my rca 32" lcd won't turn on.

my rca 32" lcd won't turn on. The green light gos on for 7 sec. then off and the yellow light comes on then blinks 5 or 10 times then shuts off. any answers

TV half wit
Yeah... big problem.

Yeah... big problem.
i have an OLD RCA colortrax xs stereo tv, 28" i think, and when i play Halo:Reach, the tv will do a flash thing, where the image dissapears for 1.06 seconds. is it my old tv dieing, or my old xbox360 arcade edition getting the dreaded RRoD (Red Ring of Death)?
sorry if what i typed is messed up, im on a psp, afraid my tv will burst into fire

evil
You will have to post a new

You will have to post a new thread, this one has been answered.

Pages

Connect With Techlore